Unban request for gorden freman
Your name: gorden freman

Your ban ID: 24662

Banned by: FL:RP Salinsky

Reason: The reason is listed as: FailRP, jumping infront of a car and proppushing.

Involved: Me and a guy in a car.

Why we should unban you: I will start by saying that i made this account on this forum for the sole reason of this ban. I think its very unfair, and i dont think that Salinsky actually understood what was going on. (He didnt ask me).

It all started this way: A corleone had his car stuck on a bumper on BP gas station in rp_evocity_v2d. I approached him as he tried to proppush his car off the bumper. I told him to stop as i wanted to buy something from him. He didnt seem to listen so i took a prop away from him (using my hands) he then pointed a gun at me and i stopped. Then he proceeded to go in his car, and i ran infront of it, and told him to stop. (This is when Salinsky appeared i think). He then backed away with his car, and it got stuck on the bumper again. I spawned a prop and gently pushed his car over the bumper. He got in his car and drove away. Then Salinsky froze me and looked at me, and suddenly i was banned.
I was shocked, and like "WTF", i dont think i deserved that ban, maybe a warning at the max. I understand i shouldnt have taken the prop when he spawned it, but the whole thing lasted like 30 seconds, and i think its a very small reason to ban me for.

I was in the middle of RPing, i just got unbanned yesterday from a long ban, and i have "found the light" and i really wished to rp, and then Salinsky comes and ban me for such a small breaking of rules. Nothing that actually hurt the Rp in the game in any way. I just think Salinsky misunderstood the situation.

Alot of people were minging today and Salinsky banned alot of people (look in bans), and i just think it became automatic for him, because i actually wanted to RP. I would like to hear his version though.
I was watching the entire situation, you were running infront of his car purposely, he tried everything he could to avoid hitting you. Eventually you started proppushing it.
(02-16-2013, 04:21 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I was watching the entire situation, you were running infront of his car purposely, he tried everything he could to avoid hitting you. Eventually you started proppushing it.

Im not saying he did anything wrong. Is helping a guy who has his car stuck classified as proppushing?
Car was not stuck.
(02-16-2013, 06:02 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Car was not stuck.

This proves that you didn't see exactly what was going on. He drove the car back so it was stuck on the bumper again. Why would i take the time to make a user on this forum, post a unban request and lie about it, when you banned me for only 1 day?

And. If i really wanted to proppush/propkill anyone, i wouldnt have spawned a prop, gently touching his car with it, and then deleted the prop. Dont you think you overreacted just a little bit when you banned me for helping a guy getting his car unstuck? he himself left the car and was about to move it with a prop, but i helped him with it.

I made this unban request because you have maybe misunderstood the situation, and banned me wrongfully. (No disrespect meant, i would just like to get unbanned)
No disrespect taken, however you were running infront of his car constantly, seemingly wanting to die. Then when he nudged you, you spawned a prop and pushed him; Why?
Ban 24 hours or less.