BR on 2 people. Prop killing & More
Name of player: John Lysander

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42576614

Time in GMT: Uhh. I don't know. but this was like 2 days ago. The video he wouldn't want to upload. Sorry!

Server: V2d

Summary: I was just walking when I saw a guy trying to get on the BP roof and when I confessed him he started trying to kill me with watermelons. He also broke FearRP & NLR. A cop was trying to get him down, then they pulled out a tazer so he pulled out a pistol then the cop killed him, he came back right away and prop climbed on there.

Evidence: I know it is and bad quality but YT wouldn't want to take it so I had to re render it and it had to be a bad render. I was also recording with the default recorder too.

I didn't catch the prop climb but I did catch him on BP and trying to kill me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bGQ0db1O...e=youtu.be

Name of player: ATaylor06

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59599734

Time in GMT: Same story as other

Server: v2d

Summary: I got CDMed and the cop randomly shot me

Evidence: The video at top. I don't care if this one gets banned but just wanted to show you
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
May I add that due to one of the updates to the server, Propkilling is not possible. However, attempting to is still a banable offence.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(02-16-2013, 08:00 AM)jonjon1234 Wrote: May I add that due to one of the updates to the server, Propkilling is not possible. However, attempting to is still a banable offence.
Yes, I know. If you watched that video I still took damage which was wierd.
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
Approved.