I'm home :D.
After my discussion with Killjoy, he allowed me to create a final appeal for my permanent ban about a year ago due to being with hostile groupings. I explained my point and showed why I should be allowed back into this community, and I'm so glad to say that the staff have agreed to unban me after a long discussion between them. As I have said in the appeal I am extremely sorry for the wrong I have done towards this community and I just hope that you guys will accept me back into your community. I can't wait to get RPing once more at FL and I am making a pact to this community that I will NOT be joining any other communities that are hostile towards FL or that will hurt my reputation here.

Thank you a lot Killjoy for allowing me to prove myself worth of being a part of this community again.

Hope to see you all on the servers,

Flabbawookie.

[Image: 448847.jpg]
Welcome back to Fearless!
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Boosted
Even though I wasn't on FL at the time of the community war, I know what happened.

Knowing that, nonetheless, I say: "Welcome back, hope you have a good time!"

Don't blow the trust placed in you Wink.
(02-15-2013, 07:12 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Even though I wasn't on FL at the time of the community war, I know what happened.

Knowing that, nonetheless, I say: "Welcome back, hope you have a good time!"

Don't blow the trust placed in you Wink.

Don't you worry about that, I won't be blowing my chance this time. No way.
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • DoomDude1
Welcome back Flabba!
I do not know a lot on the community war but I think you deserved your second chance on [FL] so welcome back.
The following 1 user Likes fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • Boosted
Never heard about the community war... Tell me :O... Oh and Welcome back!!
We aren't supposed to talk about it. Thinking

Welcome back.
(02-15-2013, 08:46 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote: Never heard about the community war... Tell me :O...

Some things are best to be forgotten.

Welcome back Flabba, I remember you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Welcome back!