The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Heart
Vin Diesel: Fuck.

Edit: Stupid censorship I will make a clean version

Vin Diesel: Duck.
The following 1 user Likes ixxassassinxxi's post:
  • Skaara Dreadlocks
(03-27-2011, 06:59 PM)Storm Wrote: This is getting silly now lol.
How did it get from street racing to armed robberies?! xD
^
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Well... They were criminals in the first place from the beginning. As you can see, the new movie is also about drivin' sweet sweet rides Tounge
Most of the criminals that succeeds, will eventually take their crime to the next level, y'no wat i'm sayin'?
Fast and Furious: Guys driving fast cars
2 Fast 2 Furious: Guys driving fast cars
FaF Tokyo Drift: Guys driving fast cars... in Tokyo
Fast and Furious 2009: Guys driving fast cars
Fast Five: Guys performing armed robbery (and driving fast cars)

I'm seeing a pattern.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(03-31-2011, 06:28 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Fast and Furious: Guys driving fast cars
2 Fast 2 Furious: Guys driving fast cars
FaF Tokyo Drift: Guys driving fast cars... in Tokyo
Fast and Furious 2009: Guys driving fast cars
Fast Five: Guys performing armed robbery (and driving fast cars)

I'm seeing a pattern.

Fast and Furious 1: About a cop going undercover, joining a gang-family to bust their asses. (And people driving fast cars

2 Fast 2 Furious: About a cop getting help from a friend to go undercover to bust a bad guy's ass. (And people driving fast cars)

Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo Drift: ... Well.... people driving fast cars, mostly. But according to the time in the movies:
FAF4 is actually FAF3. Fast Five is actually FAF4. FAF3TokyoDrift is actually FAF5TokyoDrift. Short said: Tokyo Drift is the latest one, though it's made before number 4 and 5. Pluss the fact that Tokyo Drift doesnt contain the same characters, and it's in a totally different country.

Fast and Furious 4: About the cop and the gang-family meeting each other again, and reuniting, so they can arrest/kill a common enemy which is a drugdealer. (and people driving fast cars)

Fast Five: It havent even come out yet Tounge

I'm just trying to say that there's crime in all of the movies. The fact that the latest ones are more about crime and less about cars might be true, but as I said: Most of the criminals that succeeds, will eventually take their crime to the next level, y'no wat i'm sayin'?
I only watched 1 + 2, are the latest ones good?
(04-01-2011, 02:58 PM)Storm Wrote: I only watched 1 + 2, are the latest ones good?

According to me: Tokyo Drift is worst, then the 2, then the 4. The first one is barely better than the fourth, and therefor the best one in my opinion Tounge
Why am I putting the movies in these ratings? Well: The number one is best because it has Dominic, his girlfriend, his sister, Brian, that *** guy and that barbie girl.

The 4 is on second place, because Dom, his sis and Brian are in it. It's worse than the 1st because that *** guy and the barbie girl isnt in it + that Dom's gf dies. Pluss the fact that the 1st is just alot more epic in the first place.

The 2nd is on third place because Brian is in it, but nobody else is, except another *** man. The 4th is sort of the time of Brian's life between the 1st and 4th. The 4th is the follower of the 1st. Y'no when Brian let's Dom escape in the orange Supra. Well they meet up in the 4th.

Tokyo Drift (the 3rd) is on last place because no one of the famous chars are in it. Except Han, but he doesnt count much Tounge But the story itself in the Tokyo Drift is very good. Actually better than the story in the 2nd. The 2nd is just barely better because Brian is in it. He's such a good actor Tounge

Fast Five... well.... Why am I looking forward to it? The positives:
1: It's newer which means better effects.
2: It looks like it's alot more action-packed.
And last but not least: Dominic is in it, Brian, Roman, that *** guy from the 1st and the barbie girl from the 1st, Han is there etc. etc..... I mean, like, EVERYONE that played important roles in the earlier movies are gathered in the last one! IT'LL BE SO EPIC MUCH!!!

btw, don't feel harassed because I use the word '***' Tounge