[FL:M] Salinsky is an abusive admin.
no in real life the cop pull gun but gets shot dead before getting to shot bad guy
so in real life the cop would do what the bad guy says because he will die other wise
and the rule about FearRP is about being afraid to die, you wouldn't ignore people with a gun on you because you would kill you if you ignore them, you wouldn't try to run or kill him iver as this would also result in your death
(02-15-2013, 01:38 AM)Salinsky Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:36 AM)Ben Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:28 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:26 AM)Ben Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:22 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Let me tell the real story: You cuffed Salinsky, who had a gun pointed at two people (not aiming to shoot them) once you had cuffed Salinsky I then put a pistol to your head, I told you to remove the cuffs from him or I would shoot you, you failed to oblige and instead pulled out your own pistol and tried to shoot me.

You broke FearRP multiple times..

That seems pretty accurate, except I heard Salinsky shoot the other guy and saw the blood "pool". He shouldn't be exempt from the rules just because he is an admin...

So you broke the rules and got punished for it. Are you aware of that failure to follow the rules of report will give you a 1 week ban?

I didn't break any rules. In real life (because this is a real life roleplay server, right?) when a cop has a gun on him he pulls a gun and shoots the guy with the gun. I was in character the whole time.
You did not have your gun out, lying in here isn't going to help you.

So now its against the rules to pull out your gun? I never said I already had my gun out. I had my cuffs out because I just cuffed the guy who shot at the other guy.
(02-15-2013, 01:36 AM)Ben Wrote: I didn't break any rules. In real life (because this is a real life roleplay server, right?) when a cop has a gun on him he pulls a gun and shoots the guy with the gun. I was in character the whole time.

Also, you said "because this is a real life roleplay server, right?".

Let's go on with that vibe, you get gunpointed by a man with a loaded pistol, safety off, ready to fire.
Police have a fire-arm in their holster, but that always has a safety on to prevent accidents from occuring.
In real life, I doubt you'd have the time to get the pistol out of the holster, take the safety off and fire upon a man who has a Fiveseven pointed directly at your face.
In real life, by the time you would have had your weapon out and fire ready, you would have a bullet through your brains, simple as that.

I don't see his saying that, he said he would pull a gun out if some 1 had a gun on him, not he had his gun out
(02-15-2013, 01:44 AM)Temar Wrote: I don't see his saying that, he said he would pull a gun out if some 1 had a gun on him, not he had his gun out
Ben Wrote:when a cop has a gun on him he pulls a gun and shoots the guy with the gun. I was in character the whole time.
Perhaps I interpreted it wrong.
(02-15-2013, 01:26 AM)Ben Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:22 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Let me tell the real story: You cuffed Salinsky, who had a gun pointed at two people (not aiming to shoot them) once you had cuffed Salinsky I then put a pistol to your head, I told you to remove the cuffs from him or I would shoot you, you failed to oblige and instead pulled out your own pistol and tried to shoot me.

You broke FearRP multiple times..

That seems pretty accurate, except I heard Salinsky shoot the other guy and saw the blood "pool". He shouldn't be exempt from the rules just because he is an admin...

So you broke the rules and got punished for it. Are you aware of that failure to follow the rules of report will give you a 1 week ban?

I didn't break any rules. In real life (because this is a real life roleplay server, right?) when a cop has a gun on him he pulls a gun and shoots the guy with the gun. I was in character the whole time.

I'm not sure if hes trying to say he had a gun out in the first place or not if he is saying that, then that is a lie, he had his handcuffs out to cuff salinsky, the only time he pulled his gun out was to break fearRP and shoot at me, he spent a good few mins not doing what I told him too.
Lead by example.
(02-15-2013, 01:47 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:26 AM)Ben Wrote: That seems pretty accurate, except I heard Salinsky shoot the other guy and saw the blood "pool". He shouldn't be exempt from the rules just because he is an admin...

I'm not sure if hes trying to say he had a gun out in the first place or not if he is saying that, then that is a lie, he had his handcuffs out to cuff salinsky, the only time he pulled his gun out was to break fearRP and shoot at me, he spent a good few mins not doing what I told him too.
Al, I spent a second not listening to you. As soon as I saw you had a gun on me I pulled out mine. It was a natural reaction. FearRP rules didn't even go through my head. I just reacted naturally, and pulled out my gun.
maybe so, you reacted and didnt think
but the fact is you did break the rules in doing so and ended up getting banned for it
in no way has the moderator abused
the only thing you are complaining about is getting banned for reason FearRP (not abuse) and as stated in the abuse thread rules, this isnt abuse you should use unban req not abuse
Salinsky was going to ban me anyway just for handcuffing him, I know this because a second or two after I started shooting I got banned. Nobody can type that fast...
(02-15-2013, 01:55 AM)Ben Wrote: Salinsky was going to ban me anyway just for handcuffing him, I know this because a second or two after I started shooting I got banned. Nobody can type that fast...
Would you like to make a bet on that?
(02-15-2013, 01:55 AM)Temar Wrote: maybe so, you reacted and didnt think
but the fact is you did break the rules in doing so and ended up getting banned for it
in no way has the moderator abused
the only thing you are complaining about is getting banned for reason FearRP (not abuse) and as stated in the abuse thread rules, this isnt abuse you should use unban req not abuse

It is against the rules to request an unban for a 24 hour ban...I am very surprised a developer doesn't know the rules...

(02-15-2013, 01:56 AM)Salinsky Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:55 AM)Ben Wrote: Salinsky was going to ban me anyway just for handcuffing him, I know this because a second or two after I started shooting I got banned. Nobody can type that fast...
Would you like to make a bet on that?

I am not disputing your physical ability to type that fast, I am doubting that you are able to process the situation fast enough to have banned me after 3 seconds...