[FL:M] Salinsky is an abusive admin.
Name:Ben

Time/Date:2/14/13

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:31660398

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Salinsky

Evidence:

He banned me for handcuffing someone who shot at someone else. Someone else then took a gun out and pointed it at me telling me that if I didn't uncuff his friend he would kill me. I took out my gun and shot at him, before I could get 3 shots off I was banned. It was only a 24 hr ban so I cannot post in the appeals section. This was an abusive ban and I demand Salinsky be punished. I have seen multiple other posts complaining about how he is an abusive admin. It is time for the owner to listen.
Use the template, post evidence.
Use the template and provide sufficient evidence of actual abuse matters.
By you own statement you broke FearRP
which is why you got banned
what exactly did the moderator do wrong again?
(02-15-2013, 01:09 AM)Temar Wrote: By you own statement you broke FearRP
which is why you got banned
what exactly did the moderator do wrong again?

How, exactly, did I break FearRP? How is arresting someone for attempted murder and shooting someone with a gun pointed at me breaking RP?
Let me tell the real story: You cuffed Salinsky, who had a gun pointed at two people (not aiming to shoot them) once you had cuffed Salinsky I then put a pistol to your head, I told you to remove the cuffs from him or I would shoot you, you failed to oblige and instead pulled out your own pistol and tried to shoot me.

You broke FearRP multiple times..
Lead by example.
(02-15-2013, 01:22 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Let me tell the real story: You cuffed Salinsky, who had a gun pointed at two people (not aiming to shoot them) once you had cuffed Salinsky I then put a pistol to your head, I told you to remove the cuffs from him or I would shoot you, you failed to oblige and instead pulled out your own pistol and tried to shoot me.

That seems pretty accurate, except I heard Salinsky shoot the other guy and saw the blood "pool". He shouldn't be exempt from the rules just because he is an admin...
(02-15-2013, 01:26 AM)Ben Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:22 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Let me tell the real story: You cuffed Salinsky, who had a gun pointed at two people (not aiming to shoot them) once you had cuffed Salinsky I then put a pistol to your head, I told you to remove the cuffs from him or I would shoot you, you failed to oblige and instead pulled out your own pistol and tried to shoot me.

That seems pretty accurate, except I heard Salinsky shoot the other guy and saw the blood "pool". He shouldn't be exempt from the rules just because he is an admin...

So you broke the rules and got punished for it. Are you aware of that failure to follow the rules of report will give you a 1 week ban?
(02-15-2013, 01:28 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 01:26 AM)Ben Wrote:

So you broke the rules and got punished for it. Are you aware of that failure to follow the rules of report will give you a 1 week ban?

I didn't break any rules. In real life (because this is a real life roleplay server, right?) when a cop has a gun on him he pulls a gun and shoots the guy with the gun. I was in character the whole time.
(02-15-2013, 01:36 AM)Ben Wrote: I didn't break any rules. In real life (because this is a real life roleplay server, right?) when a cop has a gun on him he pulls a gun and shoots the guy with the gun. I was in character the whole time.
You said "because this is a real life roleplay server, right?".

Let's go on with that vibe, you get gunpointed by a man with a loaded pistol, safety off, ready to fire.
Police have a fire-arm in their holster, but that always has a safety on to prevent accidents from occuring.
In real life, I doubt you'd have the time to get the pistol out of the holster, take the safety off and fire upon a man who has a Fiveseven pointed directly at your face.
In real life, by the time you would have had your weapon out and fire ready, you would have a bullet through your brains, simple as that.