[FL:M] Salinsky banning people without reason
(02-14-2013, 06:26 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 06:24 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: And you failed to tell Killjoy of my alt account when you first caught whim of it, but that wouldn't go past anything because I didn't record it or take pictures of it.

When your rap-sheet has two players wrongfully banned thanks to you playing undercover, and not asking, "hey whatcha doing" something is wrong.
Killjoy wasn't online at the time I caught your alt account, none of the SA's was. I told Ruxandra about it, who would then take over that case.

But I don't see how this is relevant here.
It's relevant to the discussion because it proves exactly what I'm pointing out.
You are going around hitting people with bans when theirs no actual evidence to back up the case, and you never step forward to actually tell players what they are doing wrong.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
(02-14-2013, 06:24 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: And you failed to tell Killjoy of my alt account when you first caught whim of it, but that wouldn't go past anything because I didn't record it or take pictures of it.

When your rap-sheet has two players wrongfully banned thanks to you playing undercover, and not asking, "hey whatcha doing" something is wrong.
Killjoy wasn't online at the time I caught your alt account, none of the SA's was. I told Ruxandra about it, who would then take over that case.

How about you just learn from this mistake? I know you can't admit it, but every man should be able to take critiques and constructive feedback. I had no intentions in breaking the rules whatsoever, all I wanted to do is to build my precious house that I spent way too many hours on.

You are saying that you need to control 3 servers alone, and you don't have time to speak or ask anyone about anything. Well, you would have spared a lot of time if you ask me. Now you are using mostly of your time replying back on unban requests and admin abuse. I know this will make you angry, and I am sorry about any harm done for trying to get my ban appealed.

I think you are making a mistake, now you know that. Don't mind about removing the ban, let it be. There. I bet you're relieved.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

can you leave him alone its between me and him and theres the link http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=26040
(02-14-2013, 06:33 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 06:31 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: and you never step forward to actually tell players what they are doing wrong.
How would you know? You're never online anymore.
It's funny you mention that, and we were just talking about one of the two alts accounts which have been banned. You should also remember when you jumped into the area, and I was trying to talk to the president about something, you tazed me, and then used your physgun to throw me ten feet into the air so I would lose HP.

Sounds like a perfectly non-abusing mod to me.
(02-14-2013, 06:34 PM)Wabbit Wrote:

How about you just learn from this mistake? I know you can't admit it, but every man should be able to take critiques and constructive feedback. I had no intentions in breaking the rules whatsoever, all I wanted to do is to build my precious house that I spent way too many hours on.

You are saying that you need to control 3 servers alone, and you don't have time to speak or ask anyone about anything. Well, you would have spared a lot of time if you ask me. Now you are using mostly of your time replying back on unban requests and admin abuse. I know this will make you angry, and I am sorry about any harm done for trying to get my ban appealed.

I think you are making a mistake, now you know that. Don't mind about removing the ban, let it be. There. I bet you're relieved.
I'm not angry, besides that I am not wasting my time.

I already admitted my mistake, which was banning Pyles.
I am not currently administrating any of the servers because the reserved slot feature is currently out of function.
(02-14-2013, 06:38 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 06:34 PM)Wabbit Wrote:

I'm not angry, besides that I am not wasting my time.

I already admitted my mistake, which was banning Pyles.
I am not currently administrating any of the servers because the reserved slot feature is currently out of function.

I'd like to apologize for behaving like a twat when you're stressed.
Can you admit that it was a mistake to ban me for propclimbing and doomforting?
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

How can I honestly move while tazed? Because last I checked that's impossible.
I hope I have the right to post because I saw salinsky ban a lot of people on v33 with reason.
Skylynx, I've decided to remove my posts involving you from the thread, make a new abuse thread on me and we'll debate there.

On topic:
Pyles has been unbanned.
Sorry for the mistake there, I had no idea the MTL gates were bugged.
Users who are not involved, stop posting.