[FL:M] Salinsky banning people without reason
[b]Name:pvt pyles 95

[b]Time/Date: 14/02/13 17:00

[b]Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:55158763 (didnt know if this was my id so i put it there)

[b]Name of Administrator:[FL:M] Salinsky

[b]Evidence: just look at the bans over 30 odd in less that a couple of hours yes ban people if they do wrong dont ban people if they got a reason or have been told what they have done like in my case is okay

i had two admin say what i did was fine as someone broke the door but [FL:M] Salinsky just saw it and banned me didnt ask me or anything
Had to edit the title to: "without reason" instead of "without knowing what they are doing" or else people couldn't reply.
okay thanks plz sort this out iv also posted an unban r but i was banned for one day so no good really but it was so unfair ghostrider said the door/wall i put in was fine as the mtl gate broke

is there nothing u can do to unban me
I've just gotten word from Ghostrider that the MTL gate was bugged and that you had a custom door for that reason. Give me a link to your unbanrequest so we can settle this.

As for me banning 30 people in a couple of hours; I am the only staff member on the server today, I am hopping servers to keep them all clean. I would like it if you'd keep your nose in your own business, and not in mine. You have no idea why I banned 30 people, so don't jump to rediculous conclusions.

Instead of making an abuse report about this, you could have contacted me and simply explained the story.

And me not asking is because I am trying to administrate 3 servers simultaneously, now you tell me if you'd find time to ask for every story, when it's you vs 150 potential rulebreakers.
I second on this. I got banned 2 minutes after pvt. No one even told me anything and I second on admin abuse on Salinsky. I got banned for doomforting (which I have proof I wasn't), walkways (which I didn't) and propclimbing which is totally absurb.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

okay well i didnt know how to contact you and my unban r was deined due to it was 1 day so im still stuffed and okay i get that you got 3 severs but asleast talk to some people that you can see might have a reason and i know your jobs hard and 80% your guys do amazing jobs but some time it slips but thats not my point i love the severs and i was banned for a reason which could have easly been avoided and p.s id happly be a mod if it help you guy im on the sever almost all day evrey day just think about it
Last time;

I, [FL:M] Salinsky, do not HAVE to talk to someone before issueing a ban. I am extremely busy administrating 3 servers simultaneously, and I simply do not have the time to talk to every single rulebreak I see.

Also, I'd like to see some evidence of me actually abusing my powers; Banning you is not abusing my powers, nor is not talking to you prior to issuing a server suspension; You either abide by the rules or you might just get banned. Like I said, I will not warn everyone before I issue a suspension, simply due to lack of time.

You expect us to show compassion and understanding, while you, rulebreakers, file an abuse report because I am working my ass off trying to keep the servers clean.
Now tell me; Do you deserve compassion and understanding, or is it time for YOU, the playerbase, to show some understanding?
(02-14-2013, 05:58 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Last time;

I, [FL:M] Salinsky, do not HAVE to talk to someone before issueing a ban. I am extremely busy administrating 3 servers simultaneously, and I simply do not have the time to talk to every single rulebreak I see.

Also, I'd like to see some evidence of me actually abusing my powers; Banning you is not abusing my powers, nor is not talking to you prior to issuing a server suspension; You either abide by the rules or you might just get banned. Like I said, I will not warn everyone before I issue a suspension, simply due to lack of time.

You expect us to show compassion and understanding, while you, rulebreakers, file an abuse report because I am working my ass off trying to keep the servers clean.
Now tell me; Do you deserve compassion and understanding, or is it time for YOU, the playerbase, to show some understanding?

I get it. I can imagine it's hard as F to manage 3 servers at the same time, and I am sorry for misunderstanding, but none of us deserved that ban at all. We didn't break any rules.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

You did break the rules.
yo dont have a go at me i just said you guys do a good job i donated over £30 and might donate more cus youguys have a amazing sever base and the admins are also great okay so plz dont have a pop at me

and i was posting this a admin abuse of bans i said i understand you have ur hands full i have order to help you have but a mod as im on the severs alot

i didnt brake any rule as ghostrider said it was okay due to the gate broke but lets get down to the point can you sovle my ban so i can carry on enjoy the sever and having a good time