problem with gta iv
I don't think you get what I mean.

You said "you don't know what will happen if i reinstall it". That's why I say tell us what will happen if you reinstall it, surely that can't be too hard?
(02-14-2013, 02:43 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Give me a second and i will try to locate the files. Will upload to some download site.

THANK YOU MAN <3 Cheese

(02-14-2013, 03:39 PM)Verenikin Wrote: I don't think you get what I mean.

You said "you don't know what will happen if i reinstall it". That's why I say tell us what will happen if you reinstall it, surely that can't be too hard?

ok let me explain it to you ..

before 2 MONTHS i re-installed the game and lost my save game . i download all the save games and didn't work . then i start to do the missions one by one .. at the middle of the game there's something wrong with the mission . it's glitched . i quit the game then i search a save game after the glitched mission . i found one then i download it and i put it on the save game . then i joined the game and it says error and something . i searched in google how to fix it . but there's no fix for this problem yet . and i was keep searching more than 1 week to find a good save game . i found 100% save game and installed it and put it on the save game . then i start to put the trainer and LCPDFR and some other mods .

after that i downloaded the snowmod and i played it . then i deleted it and putting the original files but i am missing Wheel loops and extras.ivaud

i searched on google for the original . i found one but the link is broken and the other one is not realistic and it's shitty.

thats why i don't want to re-install the game for a small thing

and putting a lot of cars and mods to and etc to get the game very good .

all i need is just WHEEL_LOOPS_ivaud And EXTRAS.ivaid .

if you upload that you will get me out of crisis.

Thanks Smile

The reason for why you can't put in savegames, is that the game has blocked that feature. You must install xliveless to be able to do it, but xliveless also disables GFWL and thereby multiplayer.
(02-14-2013, 05:18 PM)Verenikin Wrote: The reason for why you can't put in savegames, is that the game has blocked that feature. You must install xliveless to be able to do it, but xliveless also disables GFWL and thereby multiplayer.

ugh , can i have originall wheel loops ? Thinking

Bump

i need it please guys PLEASE

Will get the files for you now

edit: where do I find these files, opened it up in OpenIV and can't find.
Steam generates a folder for GTA IV, and that's where you put your mods, correct?

If so I suggest you rename the folder and rerun GTA. Steam should regen the default files from the cache. Otherwise, sorry for the useless information Tounge
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
My best advice would be to Re-install it, and stop filling your game directory with weird mods.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
If you care that much about your mods
Than why do you care about your save games?
I mean, playing GTA missions with godmode is stupid, and these kinda things,
BTW, I heard somewhere that wheel_loops is not from the original game, it is something for mods or sumin' I think First Response police mod uses it, so try uninstalling it, also, don't install mods without xliveless, it's just a stupid thing to do, so try uninstalling FRLC, download xliveless, if none works, your game is broken.
(02-16-2013, 03:09 PM)Matt W Wrote: Will get the files for you now

edit: where do I find these files, opened it up in OpenIV and can't find.

openup SparkIV And...

Browse>pc>audio>Sfx>Then you click "resdient.rpf" twice and it will open up> Then select RESDIENT. then click on WHEEL_LOOPS.ivaud.>And click Export to desktop> And then the file will show up on desktop and upload it ! Cheese

yea i forgot please do the same with EXTRAS.ivaud Cheese

Thanks.