problem with gta iv
Hello FL Members And Moderators And Admins

I Need help with the original gta iv Wheel_loops_ivaud And EXTRAS.ivaud ..

you ask me why you need it . because when i downloaded the snow mod i enjoyed playing it then i deleted the mod and replaced all the original files but i am missing the Wheel_loops.ivaud and EXTRAS.ivaud

so please someone just upload those two and give me the download link . Smile

thanks and byee Cheese

This section is for Community & Server Information, moved into correct section.
^ yep . forgot haha

I don't think anybody's into extracting these files, I own the game, but I have no idea where these files are located, and I'm using a ENB mod, I'd love to upload them for you, but I can't guarantee you that they will be 100% Original, and could you also tell me the directory(s)?

Btw, an easier way would be backing up your save data and than Re-Installing the game
Give me a second and i will try to locate the files. Will upload to some download site.
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-14-2013, 02:18 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: I don't think anybody's into extracting these files, I own the game, but I have no idea where these files are located, and I'm using a ENB mod, I'd love to upload them for you, but I can't guarantee you that they will be 100% Original, and could you also tell me the directory(s)?

Btw, an easier way would be backing up your save data and than Re-Installing the game

i don't know where it is . Sad

(02-14-2013, 02:47 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 02:18 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: I don't think anybody's into extracting these files, I own the game, but I have no idea where these files are located, and I'm using a ENB mod, I'd love to upload them for you, but I can't guarantee you that they will be 100% Original, and could you also tell me the directory(s)?

Well try re-installing :p
(02-14-2013, 02:49 PM)DubpleRW Wrote:
(02-14-2013, 02:47 PM)Red Orchestra Wrote:

Well try re-installing :p

Fuk no man . everything without re installing it !

you don't know what will happen if i reinstall it

Sad

Tell us what will happen, then?
(02-14-2013, 02:59 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Tell us what will happen, then?

that's why i make this thread .

what will happen is i need originel wheel loops for gta iv . Smile