Trolem's unban
Your name: Trolem

Your ban ID: 24390

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: FailRP

Involved: Harveyyy, Random person.

Why we should unban you: I have gotten banned for 2 days. Admin didn't give me a chance to speak, he only really gave harveyyy a chance harveyyy spoke got banned, then I was instantly banned without reason. If you want the full rp story go look at harveyyys request in the denied section. Long story short, I had a reason to kidnap, I was not out of character, harveyyy and I had set the person we wanted to be and we were simply that person, we asked this man whoever he was to come into the apartment to look, harveyyy tied him up and we continued to role play. We had a reason, I was personally a crazy person, and he was a serial killer. The man who was hostage knew that. Let's take a look at the rules eh?

1. You must use rope on a hostage. - We did
2. Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP.--
3. Do not disconnect to avoid being hostaged.--
4. The maximum you can ask for the release of a hostage is $2000.--
5. Once the hostage has gave you your demands you must release him/her.--
6. Once you have taken a hostage you must look after them until they have accepted your demands.--
7. Don’t hostage players randomly. We had a RP reason. Stated in harveyyys post and mine.
8. You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people close outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it. --

I only apply to two of those rules, the admin who banned us, only gave harvey the chance to speak, harveyyy ended up rdming the hostage, was banned, & I was un rightfully banned. I did NOT get a chance to speak, about what was going on, or to explain how it wasn't a failrp. I was banned on the spot. Personally to me, It seemed like the person we had kidnapped was a personal friend of the admin(s) but who knows. We were told by a different admin, stated in harveyyys post that our role play person who we both had was acceptable, on an earlier date, on the date the owner of the server also came to us with that admin and said it was okay. I'd also like to point out that the person we kidnapped was metagaming during the role play situation, the admin did not do anything about that. Witch makes me believe that this was a wrongful ban, It could of been handled better, honestly. Especially when we have been told by more than one admin that we could roleplay that and that it was fine.

Thank you.
You guys were randomly hostaging people for the reason that you were a "crazy person"

I was going to talk to both of you until he killed the hostage in the middle of discussion. The reason I even came was because he reported it in an @ message and I came and talked to you. I have no bias thoughts when it came to the man that you were hostaging.

If he was metagaming you should have reported him using @ instead of bringing it up now. And if he was supposively breaking the rules that doesnt give you the right to break the rules.
The metagaming thing wasn't a big deal at all. I just thought id say it, because he was doing that while in a rp situation.

We only told you the basic details of our rp person, I personally figured ( not speaking for harveyyy ) that you would of asked more questions about what was going on and why after we we told you who we were. This has nothing to do with him breaking the rules, he did it while being in a rp situation, we did not break rules, as stated in first post. I normally wouldn't care about this two day ban, but it no rules were broken on both ends, other than the fact that harveyyy rdmed that guy.

Edit- If you do end up deciding to lower the ban, or just removing it, I personally ask to shorten but not unban harveyyy. His appeal was horrific, I think his should be shortened to only an rdm. If I am allowed to speak over him.

From all of this I think it was just a misunderstanding, I wish you would of given me atleast more time to explain the situation. Anyway I'm done here, I've said what I needed to say. So whatever you decide to do is all on you. Thanks for reading, have a good one.
The thing I'm going back to was there was no reason to hostage the guy. Your reason was you are crazy.

And no to harvey. I already spoke to him.

Denied