Unban request by Wolffie
Your name: Wolffie

Your ban ID: 24306

Banned by: [FL]Fultzy

Reason: Double dooring eleveator / Basing as chef / Basing in offices

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
Well, Double dooring. i did not do that? and if so where.. Basing as chef? no i was not basing i was building a base/place to sell my food.
basing in offices?

"All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.!"

first of all, i did not base i was building a food company building thing, that's why i was chef and building in there.
I asked you what you were doing and you said, "Making a base".

After looking over the base you were in fact making a base there as a chef. And you were double dooring the elevator. You had a fading door over top of the elevator doors.
"I asked you what you were doing and you said, "Making a base". "

i said "making a base like thingy" not making a base. i'm not that good at english so i didnt explain it all.
looking over my base? maybe i'm not that good at making chef like things. i know i could pick a better place. and the elevator is not a door it's opens easy and auto + you can easy type in the code to the fading door.
Dude..

Think of the elevator like this. You are getting raiding someone gets to the top and has to key crack the fading door. You walk over click the elevator button. They go back down and they cannot do anything. Its a double door.

You said a base thingy my apologies. It was still a base in a passive zone. And all of this as a chef.

Im sorry but these are all rule breaks and the ban is valid.
Okey but.. why would anyone raid a food shop!? and it wasent a base it was a food shop thing.
and the door thing. ok if i wasent chef then i'd understand that. so that part is vaild for me but the other...
You were building a base (Your words) as a chef in the offices. That is double dooring the elevator.

Unban request denied