What are good ways to get rich RP
Buy anything Popular for cheap, EX: Buy a suit 50k Wait a little OR switch server, Sell it for like... 70k-80k Same with cars... but I like doing that with suits it's really easier and less Risk. OR my 2nd Buy / Sell Fish, For some odd reason i love Fishing on Fearless Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
RP and have fun(With a job, also without breaking the rules) and you will be surprised how much money you made off of salary/paydays by the end of the session/day.

Also don't contracamp, its not fun and it ruins your roleplay experience. It's ok to contra sometimes, but dont contra all the time.
The following 2 users Like quake709's post:
  • data expunged :(, Alphaey
(02-14-2013, 06:11 AM)magia Wrote: Buy anything Popular for cheap, EX: Buy a suit 50k Wait a little OR switch server, Sell it for like... 70k-80k Same with cars... but I like doing that with suits it's really easier and less Risk. OR my 2nd Buy / Sell Fish, For some odd reason i love Fishing on Fearless Cheese

Agree... But if you didnt get it well buy used stuff cheap and sell it abit higher dont buy stuff from market and sell it higher hehe Wink
(02-14-2013, 06:11 AM)magia Wrote: Buy anything Popular for cheap, EX: Buy a suit 50k Wait a little OR switch server, Sell it for like... 70k-80k Same with cars... but I like doing that with suits it's really easier and less Risk. OR my 2nd Buy / Sell Fish, For some odd reason i love Fishing on Fearless Cheese

Agree... But if you didnt get it 100% buy used stuff cheap and sell it abit higher dont buy stuff from market and sell it higher hehe Wink

Oh PS: It dosent always pay so dont do it as the only thing :3
RP as Bernie Madoff.
Sell fish.
Sell pie.....

Or contrafarm....................
RIP in Pepperonis.
Sell used pots. And Pie.
(02-15-2013, 06:31 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote:

Agree... But if you didnt get it 100% buy used stuff cheap and sell it abit higher dont buy stuff from market and sell it higher hehe Wink

I mean, Buy used stuff, Sell it Med-high. But yeah = 3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
Slowly, buy small drug , labs and hide them somewhere without a door. Doors are quite expensive for us poor people and hidden contraband is a little bit more realistic roleplay. Faster? Try doing the same with money printers or farm them in your base. Good luck hiding them...