(IDB) Buffalo - Scamming
Player name: (IDB) Buffalo

SteamID (if possible):
STEAM_0:0:9887675

Time in GMT:
7:30 (GMT)

Summary: So, this guy Buffalo come up to me and said he lost 100k due to scamming, feeling sorry for him I gave hime $17k, I asked him who done it to him and he come up with some very suspicious answers,
I asked him who scammed him, and he said "uuh, Harry apple"
Then I asked him what his steam name was, he stalled and then told me it was hard to read because it had "funny letters" in it.

Later on he come up to me and said down his mic, "(Laughter) Scammed!"

Evidence: [CG] Flame was there when he yelled "Scammed" down his headset.
[18:28:22][eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: Well i got 600k from scamming Tounge

First of all, scam is forbidden.

Good to know, you scammed 600k, and now you lost probably 17k because you got scammed yourself.

After research in the logs, I will decide who deserves the ban, you or Buffalo. I will do that tomorrow morning.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-02-2010, 09:14 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: [18:28:22][eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: Well i got 600k from scamming Tounge

First of all, scam is forbidden.

Good to know, you scammed 600k, and now you lost probably 17k because you got scammed yourself.

After research in the logs, I will decide who deserves the ban, you or Buffalo. I will do that tomorrow morning.

By the way, that was back when I didnt know scamming wasnt allowed, I was warned and no futher action was taken.
Is this whole conversation between you and bufallo with a microphone?

I don't see anything in the logs, I don't even see a command as /givemoney 17000 or /dropmoney 17000.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yes the majority of the time is talking with him using a mic,
I gave a weird amount like £17358 if that helps.
Well look at this i said to him i need money to repay danny the 90k he lent me so i he gave me 25 buck i said to him ccoz we died and i said 25 bucks thats nothing lol so he tells me to stand stil and he gives me 17k and like 1 hour later he pms me on steam saying i want my 17k back i need it for a friend
Hoot! you do NOT ahve the RIGHT to claim money you've already given away for kindness!!! Buffalo is obviously an ass and keeps the money even though he didnt get scammed by some random guy. but THAT, Hoot! that is NOT a Scam! You Chose to give him the money for NOTHING in return! that is YOUR problem and YOUR responsibility to keep your money for yourself!
EDIT: i believe that Buffalo has gotten scammed for 100K because he has already posted a post on Help & Support about being scammed for 100K..
(08-04-2010, 05:55 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Hoot! you do NOT ahve the RIGHT to claim money you've already given away for kindness!!!

Indeed. You accually remind me of my mom Hoot. She once gave me money for a chocolate (Anton Berg marzipan, the best in the world), I bought it but later forgot the whole thing and did not eat it. I later found it, wanted to eat it, but she did not let me! She told me that she had payed for it and it was hers, she then took it away! Outrageous dont you think! (I did take it back later on, when she wasnt home, but lets save that story for some other time)

The point is, you cant just give someone a gift, and then demand it back!
Signature too big...
Hahha i really like that example of yours, Fai! xD
(08-04-2010, 06:06 PM)fai222 Wrote:
(08-04-2010, 05:55 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Hoot! you do NOT ahve the RIGHT to claim money you've already given away for kindness!!!

Indeed. You accually remind me of my mom Hoot. She once gave me money for a chocolate (Anton Berg marzipan, the best in the world), I bought it but later forgot the whole thing and did not eat it. I later found it, wanted to eat it, but she did not let me! She told me that she had payed for it and it was hers, she then took it away! Outrageous dont you think! (I did take it back later on, when she wasnt home, but lets save that story for some other time)

The point is, you cant just give someone a gift, and then demand it back!

So it was you who took my chocolate!
And you blamed it on the dog!

But yeah, you can shut this thread down, its my fault that I gave him money, but he sounds sooo sad D: