Unban Request
Your name: Smilenator

Your ban ID: 2723

Banned by: Console ( Official ban by Faustie )

Reason: Staff member at hostile organization

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Alright, about 9 months ago ( maybe more ) I had made an Unban Request asking for a shortened ban or an unban, It got approved, I had to wait 8 months to get unbanned, I had 8 months to read the rules, get better at RP, etc... But, how can I do that without being in a community? I joined several communities, This includes N*** and ReversalGaming, here, I proved myself and got promoted, I thought I was now REALLY ready to come back to FL. When I looked at the Ban Page I had 15 days left, I was pretty exited, I think you all would be if you had to miss FL for over 9-10 months. But a couple of days later, when I looked, it said NEVER, I was pretty shocked. When looking at the reason I was like... Oh, come on... I didn't really know what was going on between the 2 communities, and I understand your reason for banning me, but come on, It wasn't like I started to DDoS you or something? I was simply an admin at a different community, well, that's how I see it. I thought I'd just stick with the community and wait what happens, I noticed that nothing was going on, and that's what I didn't understand, you had trouble with N***, not with RG, now... the community is pretty much down, and I'd really like to come back. I'm sure there will be people saying "Ohmehgerd, they're all crawling back", but no, I'm not "crawling back", I just want to be in a RP community that I fit in.

Thanks for taking this into considiration, and thanks for reading,

Smilenator
[Image: 2du0a2p.png]
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
Thanks Virus for this signature, I appreciate it.
You have 16 bans before that ban, also 17 in total with that.
Save the preach.
I've already had this stuff in my previous unban request.
I'm talking about the 'staff member at hostile organization thing.
[Image: 2du0a2p.png]
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
Thanks Virus for this signature, I appreciate it.
Save the attitude.