Ruxandra - Lack of respect toward the community
Name: Darkkel (and surely a part of the community)

Time/Date: 10th February 2013 at 2:43 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16896958

Name of Administrator: Ruxandra

Evidence:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid213197

There isn't alot to say except that it's exactly the sort of attitude players really don't want to see or face. I don't even remember since when "Don't care" is a reason to lock a thread.

If a real good reason was given, okay, lock the thread and let it die like any other "Ohmagad admunz aer suuu baaad" thread. But there, it just showed a serious lack of respect toward players and, obviously, the FL community.

Even more, she's meant to represent the admin team. Does that meant all of you, admins, don't care about legit opinions or questions ? Is that so ? I really doubt it since most of you really care about our opinion, including SoulRipper who was kind enough to re-open the thread.

And on a side-note : Being an admin on forums AND in-game just get you biased, even if you think you're not. The result is that sort of actions being taken, actions against players wanting to show their opinion about IG admins.

And yes, I dare to do an abuse thread about this, as I really feel something should be done, even a warning.

Have a nice day anyway,
Darkkel
She didn't show any sort of "Disrespect", you understand I've seen these threads so many in my time in here which is around 3 years and same goes for Ruxandra.
Thread which point is "My opinion in admin team", Is it even necessary to post it?
And good luck with this "Admin abuse" thread also I don't get the point where she "Abused" her admin powers
I'd do same to that thread if I would've been around earlier.
(02-11-2013, 08:16 PM)Mahti Wrote: She didn't show any sort of "Disrespect", you understand I've seen these threads so many in my time in here which is around 3 years and same goes for Ruxandra.
Thread which point is "My opinion in admin team", Is it even necessary to post it?
And good luck with this "Admin abuse" thread also I don't get the point where she "Abused" her admin powers
I'd do same to that thread if I would've been around earlier.

I admit those sort of threads may be pissy over time for you, admins. But is it a reason to lock a thread with the only reason given being "Don't care" ? No, it's not. You generally give a reason, even the simple "5th thread about this over 2 months, locked like others".

Let me point out that I've been a forum admin on one community and even a community manager on another. I saw such threads several times too. Did I lock them and didn't try to fix anything afterward ? Nope, I did my best to fix it as locking it would have got me kicked out of the team by the community owner (above ever community managers). Were players happy of such actions ? Yes, they were and were grateful to see a manager caring about their opinion.

Not caring about opinion is just a lack of respect in my point of view. Would you be happy that you explain your opinion on someone's RP, giving him advices and so on and he just replies to you with a "Don't care" ? No, that would lead to a ban of the person for moderator/admin's disrespect. Why would it become respectful or even neutral whenever that's an admin using such words toward players ? How, on earth, could it be possibe to have such poor respect toward people pointing their opinion in a constructive and respectful (and biased too, I admit) way ?

Let me point out a forum rule :

Quote:g.) You are allowed to state your opinion about Fearless, even if it's negative. Please make sure your opinion is based on arguments and is not just spreading hate, because that will result in a warning/ban. Don't state your opinion about the community randomly in threads, this is unnecessary and offtopic.

An opinion has been stated with respect, it's not random and based on arguments that aren't hateful.

Quote:b.) Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a ban.

As said above, a player saying he doesn't care about an admin's opinion is banned for disrespect. And so it should be the same the other way, something should be done for such disrespect toward several players.

Quote:Thread which point is "My opinion in admin team", Is it even necessary to post it?

It seems people want to be heard on problems that are recurrent to the community. Why ? Because none of the admin team even answered to one of those threads with a real answer. The only answer we get is "Nomore of these threads, locked".

Quote:And good luck with this "Admin abuse" thread also I don't get the point where she "Abused" her admin powers

Disrespecting players just because you're an admin or just because you saw those threads so many times isn't the way to go. You want to call that an "Admin failing to communicate with the community the way they are meant to" ? Go on.
For the love of god, If the thread would be constructive criticism, actually formative and based on actually good arguments and not just "One day experiance"
If admin closes thread and say "Don't care" Does it mean it didn't have reason?
I'm really sick of people blaming admins everything, How in earth is saying "I don't care" and locking thread admin abusing? Well you seem to know rules better than I do then since I thought it was locking thread since it was pointless pretty much.
Also of course you come up with admin abuse thread AFTER soul re-opens the thread and everyone starts to spread hate against Ruxandra.
(02-11-2013, 08:51 PM)Mahti Wrote: Also of course you come up with admin abuse thread AFTER soul re-opens the thread and everyone starts to spread hate against Ruxandra.

Sorry for having to find a work, having private Dutch lessons, having to repair computers for friends, having to move another friend's stuffs around Brussel. That took my time for the whole week-end and this Monday. I know that you do too, but it seems you don't understand that I was busy since then.

And why did Soul re-open the thread if that said thread is considered "Pointless" by you and Ruxandra ? I somehow doubt that the thread was so pointless.

Also, I would love you refrain from posting such flaming answer if it's just to provoke and not pointing anything useful and concrete to defend Ruxandra's action. I don't order you to do so, I don't have that authority, I would just love this abuse thread to be dealt as it should and not becoming another "Players vs Admins" thread.

I don't hate you, Mahti. I even respect you as much as I always respected Ruxandra since I came in this community and since she gave me infos on IBM's opportunities. But problems have to be pointed to be dealt fairly.
I still think it was shit.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(02-11-2013, 10:33 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I still think it was shit.

Shit ? Is that the word you gonna use in an abuse thread about your attitude ? If it was really shit, why was it re-opened by the owner himself ? Seriously, you should select your words better than that, Ruxandra. Don't forget you're an admin, not a random player. You should know how to speak to people, and that way is just unacceptable from a person at your position.

So I ask you again, do you really think it was "shit" ?
Yeah it was pretty shit worth to close.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(02-11-2013, 10:39 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Yeah it was pretty shit worth to close.

I hope you really don't think that. Are you really going that way ? The way of insulting players freely ? You're doing so because of what, seriously ? Having a bad day or really thinking players opinion is shit ? If player's opinion is shit, I would advice you to step off of your admin position, as such position isn't just about banning people breaking rules, it's also making sure the community lives, making sure to select right words to express your opinion, supervising players RP by giving advices, helping them, explaining what's wrong.

Telling people's opinion is shit is just ... Seriously ... Coming from you, it shocked me abit. I know you tell your thought directly without being nice, but that ? Wow ... Just wow.

____
Pics provided about Ruxandra's attitude over Steam and on forums :

[Image: 345678765.png]
[Image: 8765678.png]
Thread locked, so y'all would cool down.