7:39PM
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:6082080
Name of Administrator:
[FL] Narcotic
Evidence:
I didnt record it, check the logs.

Resume:

Narcotic were corleone and he gatered some of the other members raided the pres for the reason Warrants, and force

now first problem is that Funny is President, he has just got there 2 min ago, and were still building security when narcotic and some others raided, then i complained that it was a random raid, and Narcotic gave all the corleones that joined the raid a RP point for it. I think this is WAY abusing his powers. plus he used noclip to spot the president was on the secound floor, and they quickly took the elevator up and raided the president
ME: What's that you got there?
DEALER: Cake, why?
ME PUTS MY ARM OUT!
ME: Do you mind?
We made Corleone RP, where we started out being poor, and worked out way up, it was really good RP, and I guess you're just upset cause you lost the raid? We had a reason for raiding, as we had been attacked by the force several times. Note that the RP point wasn't given for the raid.
well, you might have experienced "force" in a way that the formor pres was responsible for. not funny,. you had no valid reason at all to raid
ME PUTS MY ARM OUT!
(02-11-2013, 06:49 PM)Tricky Wrote: well, you might have experienced "force" in a way that the formor pres was responsible for. not funny,. you had no valid reason at all to raid

At the time Funny was a president, the force were on us, else we would've not charged. By the way, just cause we raided, it's not an abuse topic, if it's randomly raiding, you might want to post a ban request with evidence instead.
the admin abuse is where you use noclip to spot where funny is, not the raid
ME PUTS MY ARM OUT!
(02-11-2013, 06:53 PM)Tricky Wrote: the admin abuse is where you use noclip to spot where funny is, not the raid

I was a part of our little raid. He was with us the whole time. The only time when he teleported away was when he got an @ call.
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-11-2013, 06:53 PM)Tricky Wrote: the admin abuse is where you use noclip to spot where funny is, not the raid

I've never done so, I've only teleported away from the situation to handle calls.
The reason why I noclipped up there was because you were stuck in the shaft, as we noticed the elevator took some time to get down, I checked out, and there you were, stuck. If you ask Fury, he can also confirm that we were infact at the top floor first, checking every office.
Acutally Narcotic did Nolcilp up to the floor i was on( i changed floor so you first would have gone to the top floor) but you did noclip up becouse tricky was sitting in the elevator so it was stuck. then right after you did go direct to the floor i was on thats kind of admin abuse

Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.

thats what you acutally did. just saying
(02-11-2013, 06:57 PM)Funny Wrote: Acutally Narcotic did Nolcilp up to the floor i was on( i changed floor so you first would have gone to the top floor) but you did noclip up becouse tricky was sitting in the elevator so it was stuck. then right after you did go direct to the floor i was on thats kind of admin abuse

Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.

thats what you acutally did. just saying

After that I did a teleport back, I was falling down the elevator shaft, so I followed the direction of the elevator, and that was to the top floor, where all of the other Corleones that had been in the elevator were, that's pretty self-explanationary why I did that, to prevent myself from dying from a fall.
how can they be in the elevator? when tricky was in half in it and half outside it so he did make it stuck....