Reasons for raiding.
As a Corleone or Rebel am I able to raid if :

I've found my enemies base which I suspect having contras inside?

No, suspecting isn't enough. However, if you see them moving contra around the base and you're sure that your raid will be successful (not turn out as a 30 minute shootout,) then go for it.

Try to take for prisoner an enemy of mine without yelling raid? Just by using tranq's and a rope, or threaten him if he does not cooperate?
Only if the Stealth moment is an important part of your current roleplay situation. It's safer to just do the yells instead of trying to explain your case to admins later.

Raiding a group of enemies of mine with no reason ?
No reason = random, as in Random Deathmatching, which will get you banned.

Kill someone because he didn't gave you what you asked for ?
You should do your best to avoid killing at all times. Think about it this way: you kill him, he respawns and doesn't have to give you anything, but if you tie him up and keep him as a prisoner until he starts paying - he's just gonna have to sit in your cell, bored to death.

Throw molotovs in a shop or on a base without yelling raid and with no reason ?
NO.

Throw molotovs in a shop or on a base after giving many warnings ? (Without Yelling)
The whole point in yelling is to give a warning to the person who you're about to attack. You must give enough warning. So yes.

That's are questions admins will answer and maybe add in post it.

Cheers.

Red answers by Killjoy, Storm.
The following 3 users Like furlings's post:
  • Death Sniper, marccoef, M.K
I don't get it, this made almost no sense at all, whats with the question mark at the end of all of them?
The question mark (?) is a punctuation mark that replaces the full stop (period) at the end of an interrogative sentence in English. The question mark is not used for indirect questions.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_, Death Sniper
Also called interrogation point.

"Kill someone because he didn't gave you what you asked for ?"

i heard that its a MUST to give them what they want in a gun point, if not its failrp.... please tell me if im wrong or not asap Tounge
(03-20-2011, 12:38 PM)Mr Colt Wrote: "Kill someone because he didn't gave you what you asked for ?"

i heard that its a MUST to give them what they want in a gun point, if not its failrp.... please tell me if im wrong or not asap Tounge

This is correct; it depends what they're asking for though - if it's money during a hostage attempt, then you have to.
Killing them defeats the chance, however they also arent allowed to stall. Use the gun to scare them and yell things like "I'll shoot!" and wave the gun around. The thing that really scares them is if you fire at the wall next to them. Or shoot them once to do damage.
I also saw that Killjoy said you could use tranq and a rope and be stealthy if it was in your current RP situation. Can someone give me an example of what RP situation that would be? Just so I know when I can and can't do that
(03-20-2011, 11:44 AM)Saint Wrote: I don't get it, this made almost no sense at all, whats with the question mark at the end of all of them?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█░░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█░░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
if som1 takes u hostage, can he ask all ur money then or can he only ask a bit ?
The limit is set to no more than 2000 dollars per hostage.