Your ''first''
Mine was from SniperWolf , Can't quite remember the reason though.
"Decent Chef RP", from Soul.
I believe my first RP point was from either Soulripper or Worldwidecoffee, IT was a massive police rp I think and we took a picture of the entire SS team / Cop team. I think atleast :o
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
I got my first RP point from Beflok, I don't remember why though.
My first RP Point was with Asuma i think? And we did a ghostbusters RP with Alexia. Alot of fun. Smile
(02-10-2013, 11:46 PM)Darkkel Wrote: Got it from Jamie during the cop event you (Disabled) organized for the first time.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
I ended up being bored and said to my self, "I've been watching too many GTA IV gameplays that has that internet café in it." So, I just changed the name "Twitter" to "Twibber". Ending up with the idea to open up a little Internet Café called "Twibber Internet Café". I earned it from Narcotic. Still wuv u Narcotic.
Termin for "Air Field Rp"
I was a flower pot and asked my friend to buy me then asked for one in OOC. Legieterest RP point ever.
Courthouse RP, given by StillAlive. A turning point in my carreer here on Fearless. StillAlive and I have been friends since that day.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Ivan Magmout