Gerry basing as chef.
Name of player: Gerry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51956520 or STEAM_0:1:33584375 (found 2 Gerry, dunno which one it was.)

Time in GMT: 20.53

Server: v2p

Summary: A security guard came to me about a guy with an AK47. He led me to the offices and when we got up there was Gerrys prop. I called for back up and when I was typing I got shot by a nice fade and shoot by a chef. I watched the scoreboard just after I died and saw that Gerry was the chef.

Evidence: I was going to record the whole raid but realised I didnt have that much space left on the HDD but I got the name on the props in the small recording I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCrjxICjU...e=youtu.be

And image where you see he was a chef:
[Image: gQukVH5.jpg]

I dont have that much evidence but the logs can confirm that it was him who killed me.
Lack of evidence here. The logs would show who killed you, but we wouldn't know if it was within a good reason or not due to the lack of evidence.

Denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.