ban for hoot 15 ( threatning)
Player name:[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK

SteamID (if possible):STEAM_0:1:6976387

Time in GMT:i dont now

Summary:he gave me 17k and he is threataning to get me banned if i dont give it back he gave it to me i asked him cna i have some moeny so he gives me 17k

Evidence:[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: Meet at the bank
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: I need my 17k back
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: Meet me at the bank please
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: MEET AT THE BANK
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: Okay, Ill just post a ban request on the forums
(IDB) Buffalo: what for
(IDB) Buffalo: u gave me 17k
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: Scamming me into giving the money
(IDB) Buffalo: i didnt scam u
(IDB) Buffalo: i asked u
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: Well, I want it back
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: Bank please
(IDB) Buffalo: no u gave it to me
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: But you tricked me into giving it
(IDB) Buffalo: no i didnt
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: With a fake story about you being scammed
(IDB) Buffalo: it wanst fake
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: Well, Ive decided I want it back
(IDB) Buffalo: well u cant
(IDB) Buffalo: u gave it to me
(IDB) Buffalo: so tuff
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: ban request going up
(IDB) Buffalo: kk
(IDB) Buffalo: have fun
[eM.][FL:RP] Hoot 15 [UK]: I will
(IDB) Buffalo: good
Yes, thats really worth a ban.
Ps- This was in steam chat, not the server so I dont know why your even bothering.
Steam chat is no evidence. Steam chat is a third party software and isn't even allowed to use for ingame conversations that leads to action. That's called metagame.

The logs are my Holy Bible and I will research this tomorrow morning.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Just for the record, he has threatened me with the same thing. I think its kind of silly -.-
Signature too big...
i was on mic with him most of it
I would want a ban on him and all other scammers. And at the same time taking all their money that they have scammed for. And if they dont have the money amount you take theirs items until they have paid for the value. Gives a big and unfair advantage to the scammers to keep what they have done.
(08-03-2010, 11:47 PM)Paven Wrote: I would want a ban on him and all other scammers. And at the same time taking all their money that they have scammed for. And if they dont have the money amount you take theirs items until they have paid for the value. Gives a big and unfair advantage to the scammers to keep what they have done.

Indeed, I like your way of thinking. Hoot did scam people before, and i guess he kept the money he scammed?
Signature too big...
Thats indeed the case if i remember correctly. Also think S.J have scammed for money too.
(08-04-2010, 10:06 AM)Paven Wrote: Thats indeed the case if i remember correctly. Also think S.J have scammed for money too.

I'm gonna go ahead and paste this out another thread,
I didn't know scamming wasn't allowed, because before I left the community scamming was allowed as long as it was interlectual and planned out accordingly.
But when I come back into the community nobody told me it wasnt allowed so I done it a few times, and when I was told it wasn't allowed I stopped for good.
(08-02-2010, 09:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Steam chat is a third party software and isn't even allowed to use for ingame conversations that leads to action. That's called metagame.

The logs are my Holy Bible.
I found this quite amusing apparently.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles