Help regarding my brother's GMod
Hello.

All of my brother's props are marked as ERRORs, and everytime he has to join, he must download 10 minutes of content that is the CSS weapons.

Does anyone have an idea what this could be?
Try uninstalling CSS from the computer, then re-installing it, failing that you can copy the CSS files directly to the Gmod folder.

I actually originally had this problem, the way that I personally fixed it was by playing a single match of Counter Strike Source and making sure GMOD had it enabled, that made it work for me.
Lead by example.
Make sure he actually "mounted" CSS in GMOD. (The bottom right button, forgot which precisely)
I had that same error and same DL'ing everytime I connected until I mounted it. Always though it was mounted as I had CSS models during my SP games.
I need the CSS files for him, can anyone link me those?
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • GeneralSirens
Hi Narcotic

I had the same problem too, all you have to do is launch CS: S and let it validate the files / load.
It's what I did, and it fixed it. But I have to do it every time I launch my computer.
Yours Sincerely,
Devul
[Image: fearlessdevul.png]
I agree is Devul all you have to do is validate CS:S files...every...time...you..start...your...computer GRRRRRR! Angry
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Try this. it should work. Cheese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djt10h71XAA
The following 2 users Like Funny's post:
  • GeneralSirens, Commander Fi5h
Did you press on the joystick and actually select the games needed for FL?
( Just check all the games that you're able to )