Ban Request on xX Flawless Xx
Bug 
Name of player: xX Flawless Xx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59482017

Time in GMT: 7:30 am, and until now (still doing rdm) 8:30am.

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary: He keeps breaking NLR, insulting orther players, random raid, random stealing cars and droping them into the lake, and alot of rdm, he has 25 kills. random rading the president. random demote like 2minafter i changed to SS. breaking fear rp.

So me and my friend joinede the server and startet playing as rebel and then this guy xX Flawless Xx, was a corleon, so me and a friend was heading to our rebel base at the power plant and this guy randomly just killed us, then he stole my car witout a reason and dumped it into the lake. every time we met him in the town he just randomly killed us. he also went into the nexus and startet raiding the president without a reason, and when we killed him (he was unemployed) he just spawned and ran to us again. he also change to president and demoteted me from SS, without a reason, and then 2sec after the demote he changed to and other job. also when we gunpointed him at 1 time he just pulled out a gun and shot us. also later when i played SS agian he random raided the nexus saying hes reason 10min after the raid, and the reason was that corleons was banned from the city and he was a corleon, but as you can see in my recording when he raided he was an unemployed, and i had to get out of the nexus so i didnt break the NLR rule.

Evidence: RDM

Random demote

Random raid on the pressident, xX Flawless Xx said he was corleon but as you can see he is unemployed

more Rdm look at his score befor and after
Ok, i would like to try and clarify last night in the best way possible without being completely bias. Last night for about 2 hours there was a huge war between rebels and corleones. A war if i can point out the corleones did not start (corleones consisted of SethCorps, BobbyCorps, CurtisCrops, Dannie --my sexy ass girlfriend, and flawless) The rebels constantly tried to RDM us in the streets and make "hits on us". my poor gf dannie with only 15 hours found herself getting RDmed at pawn mutiple times. to be fair it ended up turing into an RDM fest with alot of rule breaking. I can recall many times Lassie breaking fearrp and RDMing met for being the don for no RP reason. i took many pics last night to try and prove but theres not much...

http://s1118.beta.photobucket.com/user/b...f.jpg.html
(this is the rebels running and breaking Fearrp to go equip a sniper which you can see flawless killing in the frist video)
http://s1118.beta.photobucket.com/user/b...1.jpg.html
(this is the a rebel not obeying fearrp after we told him to leave, he came to do nothing but talk trash, notice the rebel running tot he spot where you can see flawless kill him in the video, he ran there to equip the sniper)
http://s1118.beta.photobucket.com/user/b...9.jpg.html
(in this you can see the rebel Reborn Hero still not leaving and also flawless running after the rebel who eqipped a sniper by the train station.)
http://s1118.beta.photobucket.com/user/b...2.jpg.html
( a pic of when we found the sniper , reborn accused us of RDM right after his man obviously tried to snipe at us)
http://s1118.beta.photobucket.com/user/b...c.jpg.html
(more evidence of the sniper)

As for the rest if you wait until i get back from work i can post more, but i have to leave like right now
Okay, for first video, maybe your should include the whole story. Before the kills, you and your rebel came up to us broke FearRP and ran down the street as we had guns on you, then you pulled out an AWP, lucky I knew you were up to something sneaky, so I went around the corner and watched, as I saw that, I felt my Don was in danger, so I took action because you were aiming at the Don, so that's where I'm guessing you put the gun away and started recording. My kills were over a 7 hour period and most of them were because I was getting raided and cops kept breaking NLR. If high kill count means anything I don't know why Superlative Tree wasn't banned multiple times. [Image: 72510A802899997AE32410F213E80590A9530420]. I'm sure he had his RP reason for his kill count aswell as I did. As for the second video, I gave a reason for the demote. It sure as hell wasn't random. Other S.S were telling me you Abused your Job, Tazed random people and FailRP'd, so that was my reason for demote. On to the third video, I did not kill anyone as a citizen, I was simply seeing what was going on as a citizen, as the Nexus was being overthrown. Of course I had a firearm in self defense as I knew shootings were happening. And finally, the last video, this video has absolutely nothing to do with me, I have no clue why it was even posted. I am not in the video, nor know what even happened in the video. You also followed me and the Corleone's around for a good hour just watching, even trying to set us up to break rules.
Approved. User was also found mass CDMing, revengekilling and breaking NLR.