A Forum Story.
Star 
What is "A Forum Story"?
"A Forum Story" is a story that the people of Fearless RP create by gradually adding little parts to it through the forum. It starts with me posting the first thread which begins the story. (e.g Bob wakes up to a knock on his door. He answers the door only to see a girl he has never met.) Then, another person will put a quick reply right below it with another part. This is eventually going to turn into either a fairly decent story or a hilarious piece of trash. Of course, with all fun comes rules, I ask you please follow them as it will make the story more fun. Please follow them! Thats all I ask!

What are the rules?

1) Please use the Quick Reply option at the bottom of the page to add to the story. Using the regular Reply option will clutter things up and make the story harder to read.

2) Please dont add parts on to the story that make it harder for the next person to add on. You can make the story take a plot twist but you cant make the guy who is strolling down Main Street on the warm sunny Saturday suddenly get flattened by a bus for no reason.

3) Please only use the thread for the story. Dont post a comment like "Nice story. You should add _____". I'm sure we all appreciate positive feedback but this is not the place. This is a story. If you have an idea, add it Smile.

4) Here is the last rule. Just think before you make your post "Will this ruin the story?", "Will this make the next person's addition to the story unnecessarily difficult?" and "Is there potential in this?" Just use common sense please. I hope if everyone follows the rules we will have a good story.

5) THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Please tell the story in the second person. In second person, the main character is referred to as "you." (e.g You open the door and sit on the couch. The TV is on." NOT "I walk in the door and sit down."

BEGINNING
As you wake up you find you are in what appears to be a shack. You can't feel your arms and there is blood by the door. There are blurry messages etched into the wall. One says "1/14/1999 - 3/25/1999... im out." Another has an email on it with "mail me if you get out." You try and go for the doors but them as-well as your arms are tied tightly. You make an attempt to stand and fall forward. Your face starts bleeding.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Adolf
Suddenly you hear footsteps. You see an flashback of the man. As he opens the door a cold breeze rolls in and you shiver.
You can see the man's face. It is horribly deformed, and has Fury red eyes. The flashback is fading, as you faint...
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Adolf
*Skipping Gestapos*

As you can feel yourself fainting you think you hear the man say in a whispery voice "Wait, but he's over there."

__Im shocked this became popular, I started it like 2 months ago and it didnt become popular__
Sorry guys, I'm just being bored -_-
Everything went black, you awake in a strange room not knowing where you are.
Suddenly the door begins to open.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
You faint after hearing the sound of the door creaking open before you. You wake up, just where you passed out, although there is a note infront of you that says: When you wake up write the date here___.
You have no idea of the date. Your eyes hurt and it's dark. You walk around a bit, trying to find a way out. The only way out is the door. The door is heavily locked, so you return to the note again.
You start writing the current date but as you are writing you remember.

_I bringed this shizzle to lief!
You begin to remember your life before your family your two adorable kids and your wife the thing you love most on the entire planet but your memories are fading as quickly as they appeared and now you can see that the door is opening
[Image: 76561198000682117.png]
I am Murloc. Deal with it