Banned for what
(02-10-2013, 02:08 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 02:05 PM)Shawn Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 02:01 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Cause this is a roleplaying server, not a sandboxed server, you don't spawn a wheel and run around with it.

Secondly, I didn't teleport away, I phased so that I could look if you did it again, and guess what? You did the exact same thing again. You also builded in the nexus.

Quote:6. Do not build in the Nexus unless the president gave you permission.

Quote:9. Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools.

The fact that you don't around with a prop when it's a RP server is just common sense.

Guess what im a new player and you didn't mention me that building in nexus is forbidden.

1.So its not a sandbox server ? Others are building huge houses with weird stuff?
2. If i want to put some furniture into my house then i have to use physgun or what?

The Nexus is not your house. People build things that are roleplay-ish, running around with a prop is not.

Our server is marked with the "Semi-Serious Roleplay" tag, and the gamemode is called CityRP, not sandbox, it is clear and it is easy to see once you join the server.

You as a "great" admin didn't mention me as a newbie that building in nexus is forbidden you just yelled at me. + How do you even know what i was trying to do with that wheel ? You had no glue if it was nrp or roleplay stuff.
If i raid house and steal something and cops are chasing me then i just have to run with a prop.

People running around with huge catapult is normal?
Your ban will be reduced by 3 days, you're asked to read they CityRP rules throughoutly. Please note that any similiar offense will result in this case being taken into that one.

Approved.