Banned for what
Your name: Search557 [STEAM_0:0:20216416]

Your ban ID: 23906

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Something like minging?

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well, i actually had no idea what i did wrong, i just spawned a wheel and started running away from spawn with it.
Then suddenly some kind of weirdo shows up and stops me. I didnt undrestand what he said but it was something like minging? He told me not to run around and jump with that object. Next, he left without explaining me what the [bad word] is minging? im brand new in that server, he just teleported away from me. So i spawned that wheel again. I didnt run around this time, just wanted to build. Then suddenly got banned, like what the ?

[Next time try to explain instead of teleporting away and banning after that]
I explained to you what propminging is, I told you to stop smashing props to the wall, after that I phased and I saw you do the same thing even after I explained it, that's when you got banned.
I am not interested in a movie you made in singleplayer.
(02-10-2013, 09:30 AM)Shawn Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 09:29 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I am not interested in a movie you made in singleplayer.

i made that to show you how did it look like.

It was different when I saw it.
Where is your answer now Narcotic?

You seriously banned me for no reason, i didnt do anything wrong. You told that i kept breaking the rules after you warned me but thats a lie! I didnt smack the walls with that wheel, i just spawned it on the ground to keep building! Also you didnt mention me that i was in nexus. And you banned me for 1 week? While you caught me you talked soo fast, im not good at english so i didnt undrestand you very well , i tried to talk you throught the chat put you ignored me. I didnt smack the freaking walls after you warned me !!!

I have no idea what i did wrong but i still apologize and i would like to keep playing on that server because i like it and it is the only Roleplay server where i can get in, others give me errors.

Peace.
(02-10-2013, 11:14 AM)Shawn Wrote: Where is your answer now Narcotic?

You seriously banned me for no reason, i didnt do anything wrong. You told that i kept breaking the rules after you warned me but thats a lie! I didnt smack the walls with that wheel, i just spawned it on the ground to keep building! Also you didnt mention me that i was in nexus. And you banned me for 1 week? While you caught me you talked soo fast, im not good at english so i didnt undrestand you very well , i tried to talk you throught the chat put you ignored me. I didnt smack the freaking walls after you warned me !!!

I have no idea what i did wrong but i still apologize and i would like to keep playing on that server because i like it and it is the only Roleplay server where i can get in, others give me errors.

Peace.

Quote:7. If no admin replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

I also typed things out for you on text, so that's no problem. I also warned you and explained to you, then you continued to do what I told you to stop doing.
(02-10-2013, 01:41 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 11:14 AM)Shawn Wrote: Where is your answer now Narcotic?

Peace.

Quote:7. If no admin replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

I also typed things out for you on text, so that's no problem. I also warned you and explained to you, then you continued to do what I told you to stop doing.

So, you are trying to tell me that building is forbidden or something ? + YOU didn't type out those things god effin shake! I'm trying to be polite and prevent strong lanugage, BUT this is fucking madness, I can remember that situation very well! I ran with my wheel to the garage, then you stopped me with your physics gun and asked me what the f im doing, i just ran with a wheel ?

2. You removed my wheel for some reason but i dont know why you did that.
3. i spawned that again. *Ran around the garage hitting walls with that*
4. Then i asked you if that is forbidden you said "Yes it is"
5.Then you removed the wheel again and you started talking about minging.
6. i had no idea how to write that so i typed in chat something like that "Mingeing"
7. You were pretty mad at me and told me in mic "MIN-GING"
8. You didnt say not a single word in chat!
9. You teleported away from me.
10. i looked around the garage i couldn't find you.
11. I spawned my wheel again, I DIDN'T RUN AROUND WITH IT!
12. Spawned also a seat.
13. And then you banned me.
14. And the question is WHY?!
Cause this is a roleplaying server, not a sandboxed server, you don't spawn a wheel and run around with it.

Secondly, I didn't teleport away, I phased so that I could look if you did it again, and guess what? You did the exact same thing again. You also builded in the nexus.

Quote:6. Do not build in the Nexus unless the president gave you permission.

Quote:9. Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools.

The fact that you don't around with a prop when it's a RP server is just common sense.
(02-10-2013, 02:01 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Cause this is a roleplaying server, not a sandboxed server, you don't spawn a wheel and run around with it.

Secondly, I didn't teleport away, I phased so that I could look if you did it again, and guess what? You did the exact same thing again. You also builded in the nexus.

The fact that you don't around with a prop when it's a RP server is just common sense.

Guess what im a new player and you didn't mention me that building in nexus is forbidden.

1.So its not a sandbox server ? Others are building huge houses with weird stuff?
2. If i want to put some furniture into my house then i have to use physgun or what?
(02-10-2013, 02:05 PM)Shawn Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 02:01 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Cause this is a roleplaying server, not a sandboxed server, you don't spawn a wheel and run around with it.

Guess what im a new player and you didn't mention me that building in nexus is forbidden.

1.So its not a sandbox server ? Others are building huge houses with weird stuff?
2. If i want to put some furniture into my house then i have to use physgun or what?

The Nexus is not your house. People build things that are roleplay-ish, running around with a prop is not.

Our server is marked with the "Semi-Serious Roleplay" tag, and the gamemode is called CityRP, not sandbox, it is clear and it is easy to see once you join the server.