Unfair Ban
Your Name: Shinobia

Your ban ID: 23833

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'FailRP,FearRP'

Why we should unban you
:I'm sorry but I think 48 hours for a first offence is excessive, for being about to die from starvation I kept saying "I'm dying of starvation", help me or smb as it was easy to mistake him for a minge cop as his lackluster attitude towards me saying "I dont care, I dont care" when I was trying to explain "I was holstering my weapon because I was about to die of starvation" which is what caused the confrontation and I was then banned for 48 hours, This is my first offence, fair enough it was technically fearRP as I shut a door between us, but the instant ban was unnecessary. I am annoyed at this because I've done alot more to help this community than hinder it and was frustrated. As I had just tried to contact a chef for the prior 10 minutes on and off, (which the logs will confirm)

[FL] Grub
""I'm dying of starvation"You had a shotgun which I was arresting you for but, you decided to run around in circles yelling "Suck my balls" laughing away while I was yelling for you to get down on the ground.fair enough it was technically fearRPYou told me to suck your balls and ran around in circles when I told you face the wall. Of course it's FearRP.""

Like I was trying to explain "I was holstering my weapon because I was about to die of starvation" which is what caused the confrontation , I think you are being unfair saying i was just running around in circles saying "suck my balls" that is in accurate as you well know, I said help me or smb and shut a door, as like I said, no chef was capable of selling food. I think the length of the ban and the way you are dealing with it is unfair, for such a minor occurance.
Duplicate thread, closed.