Ban request for proppushing.
so, i was doing window washer rp because i was doing it and i did it also yesterday, 8.2.2013. When i saw someone copying me, i decided that i should also do some window washer rp with him, i jumped to his basket. then he said get out, when i got out random stranger came out and pulled out mac10 and i was moving then i remembered fearrp and stopped, then he asked, why are you breaking fearrp? then he killed me, after nlr time when i got back i did my window washer rp and look what happened, please ban the people who are laughing at me, they insulted, shooted, proppushed, and did alot of other things too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgz3o-DYWkE

sorry for that fail. correction: so, i was doing window washer rp because i was doing it yesterday, 8.2.2013

and 1 more thing, that generation guy was the one who did all this, first i was about to be friends with him, then he told me to get out of his basket, then he told me i was copying him, then he said i dont have admin permission, i had from termin, and i bet he wasnt even doing /me wash windows like i was. i am basically the creator of this idea Sad
Well. You were the one minging around on Generation's washing elevator thing. You broke FearRP aswell.

Generation RP'd that he was washing windows. All you did was to do it for fun.

AND that correction is FALSE. Generation made it yesterday. Not you. So that's FALSE. Don't lie.
RIP in Pepperonis.
their ids, generation: STEAM_0:1:37218289 toastie. STEAM_0:0:15450945 there is too many mitt romneys :/ and here is jharvs. STEAM_0:1:57313095
Well. Me and Generation and someone else (can't remember name) just stood and watched. The Gun Dealer pushed you.
RIP in Pepperonis.
(02-09-2013, 02:46 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Well. You were the one minging around on Generation's washing elevator thing. You broke FearRP aswell.

Generation RP'd that he was washing windows. All you did was to do it for fun.

AND that correction is FALSE. Generation made it yesterday. Not you. So that's FALSE. Don't lie.

i also made this yesterday. and as you can se i didnt do it for fun, i used /me. and termin can proof that i made this yesterday.

(02-09-2013, 02:50 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Well. Me and Generation and someone else (can't remember name) just stood and watched. The Gun Dealer pushed you.
alright, then i understand i was wrong, i apologise, but shouldnt we do something about the gundealer? if im right it was jharv.
Mitt Romney was the Gun Dealer.
RIP in Pepperonis.
Hello miro99,

I will argue my answers regarding your ban request :

(02-09-2013, 02:27 PM)miro99 Wrote: When i saw someone copying me, i decided that i should also do some window washer rp with him

I'd like to start with the fact : I could you RP as a "Window Cleaner" while you were a Doctor ? It's impossible.

(02-09-2013, 02:27 PM)miro99 Wrote: i jumped to his basket. then he said get out

Indeed, it's true. I told you to leave it because yesterday night, I built it and I was fixing some spawning issues today like : weld / easy precision / collides ...
I told you to leave because I also prefer to becareful that no one get kill by accident (we never know if there is a problem, like with the slider tool that crashed the basket when I spawned it before you come).

(02-09-2013, 02:27 PM)miro99 Wrote: when i got out random stranger came out and pulled out mac10 and i was moving then i remembered fearrp and stopped

That is kinda false since I called ToasTie to make you leave the basket because you weren't leaving and were still here like a tree.

(02-09-2013, 02:27 PM)miro99 Wrote: after nlr time when i got back i did my window washer rp and look what happened

Indeed, after it, you changed of Job to RP it. But a Gun Dealer (that got around 30 hours if I remember) proppushed your construction and you fall down.

(02-09-2013, 02:27 PM)miro99 Wrote: laughing at me

I laugh because if your construction were better, you wouldn't die when the guy proppushed you.

(02-09-2013, 02:27 PM)miro99 Wrote: he told me i was copying him

I don't remember that I said that.

I hope now that you understand my point,
Generation.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(02-09-2013, 02:54 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Mitt Romney was the Gun Dealer.

not sure if im wrong but shouldnt the color of the job be seen with the mic bar? mitt romneys mic bar is green what should mean he is unemployed right?
(02-09-2013, 03:02 PM)miro99 Wrote:

not sure if im wrong but shouldnt the color of the job be seen with the mic bar? mitt romneys mic bar is green what should mean he is unemployed right?

Since Garry's Mod 13, it changed.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(02-09-2013, 03:03 PM)Generation Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 03:02 PM)miro99 Wrote:

Since Garry's Mod 13, it changed.
alright, then it was mitt romney, im really sorry generation for all this mess i created. sorry.