HSS/Police Commander - Demotion
Title of Suggestion: HSS/Police Commander

Description: The HSS/Police Commander should have the ability to demote because when you are police commander and you are giving orders and no one responds/shows up ( without a good reason ) or someone is ' minging as a cop ' the police commander should be able to demote. The HSS should also be able to demote... for reasons above.

Why: More power over other people and can maintain force better.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • NotSep
+ Support.

This would make the rest of the Police force/ SS Agents respect the Police Commander/ HSS. But if they do add this then they should raise the hours required to be a Police Commander.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • NotSep
(02-09-2013, 02:21 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: + Support.

This would make the rest of the Police force/ SS Agents respect the Police Commander/ HSS. But if they do add this then they should raise the hours required to be a Police Commander.

Yeah, i was thinking to do that to... but i can not remember the hour requirement for the Police commander 0__0
+support but raise the hours to be a Police Commander as stated above.
+Support.
(02-09-2013, 02:43 PM)Ciryl Wrote:

Yeah, i was thinking to do that to... but i can not remember the hour requirement for the Police commander 0__0

4 Hours, like the rest of the Police (I think)
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
+support
+Support.
Regards,
aviator
+Support

The hours for commander should be WAY higher than 4 I have seen too many 20 hour minges before.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

The following 1 user Likes Mr.UnionSniper's post:
  • Sub-Zero