Unban Request
Your name: Harveyyy

Your ban ID: 23830

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'FearRP,CDM'

Involved: Me, Some cop (possibly Grub), Trolem.

Why we should unban you: I feel my ban was extremely unjust. The Cop was jay-walking for one and for 2 FearRP is a lie. The persons mic was way to quiet for me to hear them say pull over. My friend Trolem was in the car with me and will back my story up.
His mic was too quiet for you to hear, yet you seem know what he said, that's interesting.
Out of all due respect to the admin above me, did you not end up reading his post?

As stated, I was in the car with him. I let him know what was said, and what was going on right before he was unfairly banned. He and I both know that you're not supposed to post for an un-ban request if it's under 24 hours, but I pressured him into making on anyway because of this VERY poor decision to be banned. I think he ended up hitting a cop, that turned out to be an admin. Keep in mind, that this admin whom I don't know or remember his name, just banned him on the spot, he didn't call for backup, he didn't role play, this admin made me rethink about how this server really is, yes It's great It's one of the best around, but personally to me that is admin abuse. Surely if this cop wouldn't of banned my friend Harveyyy on the spot, things would of been handled responsibly. It really is a shame to see that normal people, role play better than admins. I would expect more from such a great team you guys have for this server, such as warnings, keep role playing, but a ban on the spot for something that happens quite too often, is just atrocious. Especially when It was partly the admins fault. Thank you for reading - Trolem.

Also in reply to my last post, sorry for this double post, I don't care for editing my other one. I would lastly like to say, because most likely his requested to be unbanned ( under 24 hours ) is pointless, and nothing will be done about it most likely, that I would personally like to thank, Jokhah, Fultzy, and a few others whom I can't remember their name, because they do their job correctly. I don't know how you guys work your team here, but a big part of being an admin / mod is to help people, help them understand the game, and what to do and what not to do, yes everybody reads the rules ( mostly ), but everybody eventually breaks rules on accident. That's what the admins as stated above do, and I respect that, unlike the admin who banned Harveyyy, from what I've seen the admins above, help people, when people do wrong doings they don't instant ban them ( unless it's something horrible and continuous ) , they get personally talked to, they get told nicely why they are getting a warning, and what they can do to prevent it from happening again. So the player learns from their mistake and moves on and may also help others if they see them doing a illegal thing in the game. Banning people on the spot for an accident, only causes confusion, hatred, and thinks wrongly about the staff. I understand that admins / mods have full control over what they do,and they can do as they wish, but I would just hope that other admins will look up to the ones who are helping players and helping the server grow into a better community. Thank you for reading, I don't think I'll reply again, I've stated my point many times. - Take care
Denied

~Under 24hours

The Cop was jay-walking for one

That for one doesn't give you the right to hit him at the speeds you were going.

2 FearRP is a lie.

I was running up beside you, screaming for you to get out, with my pistol at your window. I even saw your head turn toward me.

The persons mic was way to quiet for me to hear them say pull over.

That's odd, I recall someone yelling and you speeding up as you looked directly at me. I also find it odd that I was only quite for specially you.

I think he ended up hitting a cop, that turned out to be an admin

Incorrect.

Keep in mind, that this admin whom I don't know or remember his name, just banned him on the spot, he didn't call for backup, he didn't role play, this admin made

I'm supposed to call for IC items/people for something that we admins are supposed to ban for? Such rules are here to benefit roleplay which I enforce.

Surely if this cop wouldn't of banned my friend Harveyyy on the spot, things would of been handled responsibly
Setting an example that rules can now be bent. Handled responsibly? Kindly take the time to study the rules and RP guides.

I would expect more from such a great team you guys have for this server, such as warnings, keep role playing
I cannot help the fact when people ignore the rules which are located both ingame and on the website. Please take a good look through them.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub