[Unofficial] The Aletore family
Please sign up for the clan, we need people WE WILL RISE

(02-11-2013, 05:13 PM)Wiseguy Wrote: You should work on the backstory and the ranks, maybe add a few pictures and some more information.

IM A BAD WRITER :C
i see, nobody wants to join us. We seek no war, only alliance
EVEN IF I AM THE ONLY MEMBER, I WILL KEEP THIS CLAN ALIVE, NO MATTER WHAT, ONE DAY WE WILL BE FILLED WITH MEMBERS, ONE DAY WE WILL RISE, ONE DAY EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE
Wow dude avoid the triple post, no one will join this clan without a good backstory and ranks, also triple posting... if you seem like a bad leader no one will join.
Hello I am the Don of The Lucchese Family. I am offering an alliance.

It seems to me that you(santorini) insult not just my family but others as well. I was looking at aletore family's clan page and most of the comments are from the santorini family, the things your family said on that clan page basically told me that you guys are just looking for problems. If you make someone angry their top goal is to beat you. The aletore may not be much now but they could grow and when they do they will go after you.
The Chaos don't listen to lukebrian we are allianced with you alliancing with lukebrian will cause problems between are family. You still have a little Santorini blood in you, remember you were once a Santorini! Im sorry for what my members have said in the past, please forgive them. I hope we can work together. Please tell me if you want to keep are alliance or disband it for the Lucchese. Good Day.
(03-06-2013, 05:49 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: The Chaos don't listen to lukebrian we are allianced with you alliancing with lukebrian will cause problems between are family. You still have a little Santorini blood in you, remember you were once a Santorini! Im sorry for what my members have said in the past, please forgive them. I hope we can work together. Please tell me if you want to keep are alliance or disband it for the Lucchese. Good Day.

Again with the braging. Implying he is good because he was santorini. Its his decision if he wants to be in an alliance let him.
I wasn't meaning to be rude i just wanted to let him know what to do, sorry if it came off rude.
(03-06-2013, 02:24 PM)lukebran Wrote:
(03-06-2013, 05:49 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: The Chaos don't listen to lukebrian we are allianced with you alliancing with lukebrian will cause problems between are family. You still have a little Santorini blood in you, remember you were once a Santorini! Im sorry for what my members have said in the past, please forgive them. I hope we can work together. Please tell me if you want to keep are alliance or disband it for the Lucchese. Good Day.

Again with the braging. Implying he is good because he was santorini. Its his decision if he wants to be in an alliance let him.

Luke that makes no sence I said he was once a Santorini how the hell is that bragging. I am giving him a choice stop making shit up. Now can the OOC wars end please.
You admitted in your last post it wasn't ooc.

I wouldn't really expect you to get it anyways.