[Unofficial] The Aletore family
THE ALETORE FAMILY:

Backstory:
I't all started when a boy named john was bullied. One day he had enough! he made a small clan and called it aletore. One day when the bullies tried to bull him he used his clan and gave them a beating.
Seasons went by and he got old, one day he was 40 and 100k in the wallet. He built up his own clan house, aletore family. after that he made co owners and such, he died in 2000 and lived since 1950. After he died somebody wanted to take the clan, a man named Ben johnatan took it! Of course not alot of aletore members wanted to join him, they didt trust him. Some turned and went away from the family but was later found dead due, being a traitor or spy. He is happily listening to members and doesnt look for war.

Ranks:
Don [taken] [1] - Leader of the family
[Co-Don] [Taken] [2] - You rule like a don!
Commander [Free] [1] - Your in charge when no co-don or leader is on with members.
Recruit [Infinent] - If you pass the tests you will be promoted from member to recruit.
Freshing [Free] [infinent] - A fresh member of aletore. You will be tested to see if you are good enough.

CURRENT MEMBERS:
mrpalkia00 - Ben johnatan [Don]

APP to join:
IGN
Name:
Hours:
Why you wanna join:
You know what happens to traitors!?:

Alliance:
Santorini family at the moment

War:
Not really old if he died when he was 30 Tounge
(02-08-2013, 04:30 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Not really old if he died when he was 30 Tounge
Aids....Cancer.... meh
** A letter is given to the Leader of the Family. This Letter has not been Signed. So the Write is left anonymous **

Dear Reader,

We as a Family are not the same, The Santorini Family are a family that don't like other families getting in the way. We do think you are an Enemy, so watch you pack in Evocity, you could just fall and die.....

Signed and printed by
(02-08-2013, 05:14 PM)MrHobden Wrote:
** A letter is given to the Leader of the Family. This Letter has not been Signed. So the Write is left anonymous **

Dear Reader,

We as a Family are not the same, The Santorini Family are a family that don't like other families getting in the way. We do think you are an Enemy, so watch you pack in Evocity, you could just fall and die.....

Signed and printed by

*Letter back*Dear santorini family, i was a ex santorini, i left because i got no respect. We are no treat sir, i wish for us to ally
(02-08-2013, 08:16 PM)The Chaos Wrote:

Dear Reader,

Signed and printed by

*Letter back*Dear santorini family, i was a ex santorini, i left because i got no respect. We are no treat sir, i wish for us to ally

Dear Reader?

If you were a Ex-Santorini why didn't i get a letter from you saying you left?

Signed but not read
(02-08-2013, 08:25 PM)MrHobden Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 08:16 PM)The Chaos Wrote:

Dear Reader,

Signed and printed by

Dear Reader?

If you were a Ex-Santorini why didn't i get a letter from you saying you left?

Signed but not read

I didt have time, you want war? OK
If I were you , I would make the text a bit bigger . For some people , it may be hard to see.
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
I recommend you watch your mouth boy. We don't want to slaughter you for threatening the SAA. Take this as your warning.
The following 9 users Like Fultz's post:
  • DoomDude1, ousmN, Spartanjunior, Adman, GeorgeTheBoy, GhostRider, Old Man Jokhah, Rayokan, fuz3_r3tro
You are enemys with The Santorini Family now let are crime familys fight!