Ban request
Name of player: [FL:RP]★Party Shaker★

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47022284

Time in GMT: 17:40~ GMT+2 Athens

Server: Fearless EVOCITY2_V2P

Summary: Let's check it out from the start. I was heading to the lake with my cop car. I saw blue BMW running at max speed (the rules were 60mph out of the town) + on the left side of the road there, where I was driving too, for me - on the right side. He hit me, after this he started to insult, and ran away. OK i stopped next to the tunnel, and then i saw, the blue bmw with same person, which hit my car and blocked into it. This time i went to him and told him to get out of the car. He did this and started instulting to me. I saw him to stop because he need to get a fine/be arrested. He told me things like "F**k you" "S**t up"... he started to run away, i shot him 2 times, and then he took his gun and kill me. After this he said "You shot me, then i shot you". OK but one simple question: Did you stopped when i saw you to dont move? Also, i think he broke the FearRP, because he started to run away when i was pointing a pistol at him and even when i shot him, he was able to took his gun. Please admins do something, really we dont need such players on this awesome server. Of course i dont have any videos because it happened randomly and really fast but i have some screenshots of what he said, thanks to TheCorperal! Smile

Evidence:

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10005216/
i only drive 50mph and the police man shot me 4 times and so i shot him
I just happened to be where it happened.

and i took screenshots when i saw rules where being broken
no you didnt drive 50mph you drove at max speed and you hit my car 2 Times, first when i was heading to the lake, and you were driving at the left side of the road (pernament rule - you must drive on the right side), and second time when my car were next to fence. Oh why im writing again the same, just read what i wrote at the top.

@Edit: also you said that you have video of what happened. Post it so everyone will see, what happened Smile
(02-08-2013, 04:23 PM)★nwa★ Wrote: i only drive 50mph and the police man shot me 4 times and so i shot him

That is breaking fear.
nop i get lagg
I am the only one who's laughing at reply above?
bump? anyone here?
yes becuse you get one off your friend to say all what you will say
i dont even know him, hes from another country + screenshoots as a evidence.