Nexus Desk Secretary - Meeting Command
Title of Suggestion: Nexus Desk Secretary Meeting Command

Description: When someone wants a meeting with the President they ask the Nexus Desk Secretary and they radio in <player name> wants a meeting. However barely anyone wants to play this job because it is frankly quite boring and tedious (in my opinion).

So my suggestion is adding a command which organises the meeting, the player would ask the Secretary for a meeting, then the secretary would type the command eg. /meeting <playername> <reason>.

This would then pop up to the president who can do /accept meeting or /decline meeting. This would all be transmitted via the radio so the SS/cops understand who is going for the meeting as well.

Why: The main reason is to give Nexus Desk Secretaries something more to do. Also it would add a lot more fluency to meetings. It would stop any confusion from people pretending that they have meetings then raiding instead. When the government is busy the radio can get quite messy, but you can see things such as warrants clearly, this would be a clear and easy to read message, instead of "Pres, Verzyn wants meeting"
/radio
(02-07-2013, 10:35 PM)Narcotic Wrote: /radio

+ or - support?
(02-07-2013, 10:39 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 10:35 PM)Narcotic Wrote: /radio

+ or - support?

-support

Not necessary to make a new command for something we have radio for.
Well certainly not a priority, but what the hell, it'll make things more organized.

+ Support
Well if it comes up in a different color than green ( radio chat color ) then yes

+ Support
I'll +support anything that organizes the damn cop radio.
+support I am bloody annoyed with all the spam in radio: "A man wants to meet you pres" *response*
+Support, though not a priority.
+support
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator