got scammed
Sad 
i had 100k on me and some dude said i can double your 100k to 200k in a few secs even ask my m8s so i asked em they said yes so i thort it was real so i gave him my cash and he said now the best bit of it is when he logged of i cant rem his name but he had a realy deep voice do u now how i get this money back?Angry
This sounds like one of my old scams Smile
Did you get his name?
(08-02-2010, 04:43 PM)Hoot37 Wrote: This sounds like one of my old scams Smile
Did you get his name?

name was harry apple had a deep voice sspeaked slowly and i feel like quiting server lost all my cash i worked hard for
Everybody begins with the name Harry Apple.

Time in GMT please, than I verify if you really did /givemoney 100000 .
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Since he posted this yesterday, 06:41 PM.
Then you can look around 06:00 - 06:41.
Lol someone stole our scam Hoot ! :o
-Signature removed-
lol yea i hate when people do things like that... it's just so mean! D': but uh.. youre pretty foolish if you dont get suspicious about that, because: if he really WANTS to double your money, then why won't he just give you 100K instead of having your 100K first and THEN giving you 200K.. it just doesnt make any sense! xD not bad ment, but youre kinda stupid if you actually fall for that one xP (-not bad ment)
Indeed, he must be very stupid to fall for a scamm. Personally I would like that eveyone that have ever scammed, will be taken the ammount they scammed for away from them. And if they dont do that I feel that a ban is ok. Probarly a month or more. Should make a list of ppl that have scammed, and how much they have scammed for. If they lie about the amount its 3 month ban, thats how easy you do it.

This guy also got banned yesterday for entering a resticted area.
What guy? Buffalo? The scammer?
Signature too big...
(08-04-2010, 08:54 AM)Paven Wrote: Indeed, he must be very stupid to fall for a scamm. Personally I would like that eveyone that have ever scammed, will be taken the ammount they scammed for away from them. And if they dont do that I feel that a ban is ok. Probarly a month or more. Should make a list of ppl that have scammed, and how much they have scammed for. If they lie about the amount its 3 month ban, thats how easy you do it.

This guy also got banned yesterday for entering a resticted area.

Yes, but I didn't know scamming wasn't allowed, because before I left the community scamming was allowed as long as it was interlectual and planned out accordingly.
But when I come back into the community nobody told me it wasnt allowed so I done it a few times, and when I was told it wasn't allowed I stopped for good.