Ban Request Sgt.Kyle and KamilPirate (Mass CDM)
Name of player: Sgt.Kyle, KamilPirate

SteamID: Sgt.Kyle = STEAM_0:1:40431105
KamilPirate = STEAM_0:1:36251758

Time in GMT: I really don't remember sorry because things were quite hectic on the server and I lost track of time.

Server: v33x

Summary: People were complaining of a lot of CDM going on and we did indeed have a lot of minges on the server with no admins or mods online so things were going batshit crazy basically (excuse my language).... Anyways I managed to get a recording of one of the major offenders Sgt.Kyle and then KamilPirate who apparently didn't make any effort to brake his car when there were people on the road tending to an injured person (who was CDM'ed by Sgt.Kyle as the recording shows). I see one more guy who CDM's people but I didn't catch his name I'm afraid.

I also mentioned an invisible prop which was removed at the time I was recording it seems, but I saw that someone had made a ramp and then made it invisible in the middle of the road making people without knowing it drive onto it then making their car fly into the air and possibly causing a lot of CDM.

As an added note I'm not sure what was going on in OOC as well at the time but it might be something for the admins to look at. There was a lot of arguing from what I can tell from looking at the video. Not sure who it was between or why, but the language was quite offensive to say the least, but I will let the admins be the judges here I suppose.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IHn-DkLM...tube_gdata
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players KamilPirate (STEAM_0:1:36251758) and Sgt.Kyle (STEAM_0:1:40431105) was found violating rules regarding vehicular usage.
Suspension will be applied for 1 week for Sgt.Kyle and 2 days for KamilPirate.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team