I'm out, bye.
Simply, bye ... Due to several reasons, including current feelings toward the community, lack of real serious RP (serious RP always get blown by minges, face it) and other reasons I wouldn't/shouldn't state here, I'm leaving.

I would just thank some people for our RP moments.

Disabled : A serious RP'er, the first one I met on FL, in fact. Stay who you are and good luck with your next event organisation.

Cookie : Well, he left the community too but still remains a good friend. Hope to play with you on DOTA2 soon.

Narcotic : Continue your stories. One day Steve Jobs will win over Bill Gates, trust me.

Salinsky : Probably the only mod/admin I was close to. A good guy and a good friend. Good luck dude.

Infernaw : Liking her like she was my own sister, remain who you are and good luck on what you know. Stay in touch on Steam, sis'. Take care of yourself.

Ruxandra : Fascinated at the way you stay calm against trolls and minges. Thanks for the notices over IBM jobs, too.

Viljoel : Crossed you sometimes, quite a funny guy. Good RP'er too, enjoyed playing with you.

Nyx : That calm and sweet voice ... Even when pissed off, you keep that calm voice. Take care of the turtles for me.

Taytay : Not really coming on forums often, but still. Funny and sweet girl, stay in touch on Steam too. And don't forget your badge.

Generation : Good luck man, hope MNU will become official a day. Keep managing it nicely, ok ?

Al Sevenfold : My Black Ops II advisor ... Thanks for that tip about the five seven, works like a charm, even though I fail every matches recently due to several ... reasons troubling my mind.

Bye FL, maybe one day I'll come back, but not now.
Darkkel
The following 1 user Likes Darkkel's post:
  • Russkie
Never knew you.. Bai
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
Goodbye.
(02-05-2013, 11:44 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Goodbye.
Goodbye.
Sad to read that you're leaving, even though I don't know you.

Goodbye.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Floodify, Commander Fi5h
Later man, have fun out there
Take care, I'll keep in touch with you on Steam and give you some more tips on Black ops 2 if you need them xD
Hope to see you return to Fearless one day.
Lead by example.
Goodbye, man.
Hate to see you leave, bro. Hope you come back sometime in the future. This community needs "older" players like you, man.

I'd install Dota 2 and play with you if you want to, but I'll just feed because I probably suck at Dota these days.

I won't say good-bye though, because we see eachother on Steam every day.

See you, bro <3
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Commander Fi5h