Bank Robbery
Looks good, good editing aswell. I love Bank Robberies.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
That was fun. Nice editing, Termin!
If I did this I'd be banned for random raiding :/...
(02-04-2013, 06:15 PM)Termin Wrote: Oh well, enjoy your free credit

I feel awesome now.
(02-04-2013, 08:50 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: If I did this I'd be banned for random raiding :/...

Yes, I also object to this.

If an admin wasn't there, Who-ever raided the bank would be banned for random raiding.
Guys, this is a organized roleplay.. Not some random raiders at all.
I was there, but when the server crashed, and I rejoined it was full ):
That's awesome but the sad thing is, if there wasn't a mod or any staff involved, the staff would become extremely upset and would begin banning. What I think the problem is, is that the new staff have a certain amount of pressure on them to enforce the rules at a strict rate or senior staff members might notice them slacking. This often times leads to quick conclusions and misunderstandings. Just two days ago, two of us were banned with evening explaining the situation. My group of friends that play on this server would love to organize this kind of roleplay, but we're afraid of getting banned. I mean if you were getting banned for every little accident, and every little misunderstand, you hold a this type of fear too. That is not the fearrp I want to play.

Just my opinion.

Edit: Wow, I just took the time to read the thread and it looks like some others hold the same views as I do. Interesting.
You wouldn't of got banned if you told the other players (bank staff, etc) and talked through the RP before doing it.. but if you randomly came into a bank without them knowing about the RP, yes you probably would get a ban request against you.
This was an organized roleplay situation. All parties agreed to take part in this roleplay and knew what was going to happen.
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Commander Fi5h