Bank Robbery
Event organised by LoneWolf

On a calm Saturday the city was interrupted by a sudden bank robbery. The police failed to respond due to the high consumption of donuts and were left trailing in the dirt.

However the Crime Scene Investigation team quickly worked their magic and traced bullet casings to a nearby factory in the the Industrial District.

After a small firefight negotiations were held as it was revealed the Robbers had a hostage. Negotiations took place as Officer Wade tried to reason with the suspects. They agreed on half the bank money being returned and a clean get away in return for the hostage.

The Special Service and Police Department waited nervously as the hostage left the gates, half the money soon followed and was quickly moved back to the Vault in the Bank.

The two remaining robbers agreed to split the money left and made a hasty dash for freedom. (The rest were killed by Officers jumping on cars)

Here is how it went down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4qlbsb8770
The following 13 users Like Termin's post:
  • GhostRider, Verzyn, GeorgeTheBoy, Enzyme, Niimo, Mika, Syntex, Weecow, equal, GRiiM, LoneWolf, The Chaos, digitaltomato
That was great! Very nice edited, kinda ashamed how we just ran past you guys and to the MTL instead.
Had a great time as HSS Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Wow! That looked awesome!

I really liked the music used in the video. Great work Smile
Why do I always miss this kind of Roleplays?

Anyways , great job guys!
Sweet, I wish i was there :[
- Midnight Blues

Awesome guys. Seems like a good RP!

But 1 fail. I wasn't there Tounge ..
Lone Wolf told me you were a bystander...
Awesome video Termin, nice job on the editing!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-04-2013, 04:43 PM)Termin Wrote: Lone Wolf told me you were a bystander...

I was not there at saturday, i want even on saturday. Probably messed up names or something.
Oh well, enjoy your free credit