Bank Robbery
(02-05-2013, 03:51 PM)Scene Wrote: You wouldn't of got banned if you told the other players (bank staff, etc) and talked through the RP before doing it.. but if you randomly came into a bank without them knowing about the RP, yes you probably would get a ban request against you.

And that's where the problem is. Do you let the authorities know when you're robbing a bank? No.

Things like this should just happen without having to tell an admin, or other players. Let the police handle the situation or take the police out of RP. If my squad showed up at the bank for a robbery then the admins should be able to figure out what's going on and let the RP take place.

Should I let the admins and other players know when and where I'm basing too? Maybe give them some heads up when I might be stealing a car?

Just no.
If I wasn't there the RP would have taken place anyway, and no one would have got banned, or got ban requests. Because most people only make a bank when someone is going to RP a bank robbery with them. If I made a nice shop and you decided to run in with guns screaming, sure I would get a reason of you, because we have a random raiding rule. The fact is, the whole reason the bank was there was because LoneWolf wanted to rob it. It's called an 'event' almost.

As others have said. It was organised and it was fun. Admin presence or not, if it;s organised no one gets banned.
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Syntex
I missed this Event, but i was Basing while it was going on!

There i was in industrial, doing what every Normal Contra-Addicted Citizen would do, when i actually saw the Police Vehicles, aswell as the Hummer Arriving close to where i was. Luckily i was able to help them out. It went very well! Didn't get to do much, but i thought that it was a decent experience!
Cops showed up 2 minutes after bank was robbed.

+ Where is my RP point, I was evidently involved.
(Not really) (Worth a try) (#RP virgin 2k13)
The following 1 user Likes Callos's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
If I was there I would have micspammed the First World Bank theme from Payday: The Heist
i loved doing this rp so fun
(02-05-2013, 11:10 PM)Tomz Wrote: If I was there I would have micspammed the First World Bank theme from Payday: The Heist

I would have as-well
No one recieved an RP point Callos, it was just for fun.
(02-07-2013, 09:14 AM)Scene Wrote: No one recieved an RP point Callos, it was just for fun.

Don't worry, it was only a joke.
In fact, I had nothing to do with this RP what so ever.
The following 1 user Likes Callos's post:
  • Termin
3:10 Mother freakin prop climber, ruined me from the fight.
Oh well.
Nice Rp everyone. You made it look so cool Termin Cheese
Ps. WeeCow, Idk, i guess there was another cow there. Who knows. Thanks to everyone.