[Unofficial] The Verenikin family
Original concept by Verenikin
Authorized by Martti (contains parts from Verenikin's concept)

This page is still under construction.
The Verenikin family

History
The Verenikin family is a proud Russian family, dating back many years. In the great Patriotic war, many members of the Verenikin family helped fight off the invading Nazi forces. During the Soviet regime, the Verenikins managed to stay friendly to the government, while not being a part of it. After 1991, the year where the USSR ceased to exist, Verenikins separated to their own independent crime organization. They exploited the chaos and corruption that arose, and secured several large military stockpiles of weapons. They then sold these weapons, first on the domestic black market and then expanding to the rest of eastern Europe and the Middle East in 1994. Selling former Soviet weaponry earned the Verenikins a very large amount of cash, which they used for many purposes. The Verenikins were everywhere in eastern Europe. While practically unknown to the Western population, they were feared and respected in all of eastern Europe. In some parts of Russia and Belarus, the public opinion on their organization was actually positive. This was due to the fast they took over the role of both police and the judges. When someone had commited a crime, they didn't go to the police, they went to the Verenikins. The Verenikins would by themselves, decide if the accused was guilty, and if the person was guilty, they would set a punishment, and execute it. They also supported the infrastructure of those regions, and gave money for example for underfunded schools and hospitals. But still, most of the income was earned through dealing illegal firearms, drugs and even selling booze during the prohibition.

Present
It is currently unknown what is going on in the family after the suicide of Sovietnik Nikolai Bezdomny and Rukovoditel Piotr Verenikin's temporary return to Russia.

Business
In 2003, Verenikin family decided to start operating from within the United States. They succeeded in recruiting many poor lower-class Russian citizens in the US, and soon they spread in the eastern coast. They got drugs and weapons inside the U.S. on ships from eastern Europe, and earned even more money than they did on the domestic markets. Verenikin crime family has specialized on criminal acts typical for mafias. The family runs a protection money monopoly (krysha) in the city of EvoCity which has clearly decreased the amount of private security companies. Though it is about making shopkeepers to pay, the family has a manner to refund all the material and non-material damages they couldn't prevent. Shopkeepers will be satisfied with minimal payments and getting rid of their competitors. The family doesn't run around money, because they have already funded their retirement via green and black mailing over New York stock exchange. Most important thing is power and respect, i.e. getting a stable footstep in the city's business. There are no official reports that the Verenikin family would have partaken any illegal activities, only suspections.

The Squeaky Cleaning Company is a cleaning company ran by the Verenikin family. Under the name, Verenikin family offers different kind of cleaning services and laundries. The company has a guarantee for efficient working; going quickly in and quietly wiping out the targets. Not a single stain is left on the customer's biography.

Petrovich's accountacy is a fake front for white-collar crimes of the Verenikin family. Petrovich's accountacy is in charge of laundering all the money coming from frauds, emezzlement, forgery etc. via other companies of the family.

Diplomacy
The Verenikin family found out that working with other criminal organizations would be a safer way to secure business in EvoCity, and therefore they started working with certain families of the Italian mafia. This soon turned out to be a good strategy, as it helped the Verenikins get more control over their parts of the black market. Nowadays Verenikin family is planning on taking over EvoCity's firearm business as the unordinary disorder has been fueling violence in the city and built up demand for firearms. The Verenikin family is currently in alliance with the Santorini family. As the family is in alliance with the Santorini family, they are in war against the Italian mafia.

Family members
Back in the day when the family was born, they were organized in traditional Russian Bratva way. The Rukovoditel decided that arrival to the United States will be time of change. To fit in the family reorganized and combined Russian Bratva structure with the more organized American-Italian mafia.

Rukovoditel is the highest rank on the family who leads the organization. Rukovoditel has all the power and is in charge of everything. Rukovoditel questions everybody and no one questions his authority.

Sovietnik/Obshchak is the councillor of the Rukovoditel, but in the Verenikin family he is also working as the bookmarker. He is the most trusted individual to the Rukovoditel. The Sovietnik is in charge of the economical side of the family's business. He also handles the publicity of the family and keeps it clean (e.g. bribes the government). Obshchak collects tribute from all four Brigadiers.

Brigadiers lead a brigade of five to six Boyeviks (soldiers). Their main job is to organize criminal activity for their brigade. Brigadiers pay tribute to the Obshchak.

Boyeviks are soldiers who work for a Brigadier. Besides running special criminal activities assigned by their Brigadier, Boyeviks are also in charge of recruiting and training new members. Boyeviks pay tribute to Brigadiers.

Kryshas (roofs) i.e. are enforcers who are usually employed to protect the family's business from other criminal organizations. They are usually seen extremely violent and rough-handed, but more importantly they are cunning. Kryshas do not pay tribute to higher ranks and they are paid if they execute their assignment successfully.

Torpedoes are contract killers (only used in prewritten events due to banned hitman roleplaying). Torpedoes do not pay tribute to higher ranks and they are paid if they execute their assignment successfully.

Shestyorkas are associates of the organization. They are the lowest rank in the mafia as they aren't part of the family. Their primary job is to provide intelligence for the family (usually information and details about targets for Kryshas and torpedos), but they can also be assigned to support Brigadiers. They do not usually take part in main actions, but there are exceptions under certain circumstances.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Looks good, Recommend adding pictures
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
Looking good, if you need an Ally, give me a call
(02-05-2013, 01:05 PM)Martti Wrote: Please refrain from posting to this thread as I would like to keep atleast the first page reserved for the family i.e. could you kindly delete your unnecessary responses?

The forum section is called "Clan Discussions". Also, why do you have a problem with them posting compliments?
Hello... i am the leader of the aletore family, where seeking alliance with you, do you accept

-Anon
(02-09-2013, 10:38 AM)The Chaos Wrote: Hello... i am the leader of the aletore family, where seeking alliance with you, do you accept

-Anon

If its a war you want, its a war you get.
Letter sent by The Santorini Underboss to The Don Verenikin.

I would like to wish you luck as now your crime Family and the Santorini are at war with the Italian Mafia and as were in an alliance I hope the Santorini mafia members and the Verenikin mafia members can work great together and help each other in times of need as we must win this war and defeat the Italian Mafia. I wish you luck signed The Santorini Underboss.

Letter was left in the Verenikin Family mail box.
The following 1 user Likes fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • CorieTheNub
(02-11-2013, 08:51 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Letter sent by The Santorini Underboss to The Don Verenikin.

I would like to wish you luck as now your crime Family and the Santorini are at war with the Italian Mafia and as were in an alliance I hope the Santorini mafia members and the Verenikin mafia members can work great together and help each other in times of need as we must win this war and defeat the Italian Mafia. I wish you luck signed The Santorini Underboss.

Letter was left in the Verenikin Family mail box.

Hey hey, easy there! Who said we're partaking criminal activies? We're a legit, hard working family which runs laundries etc.
Added the Unofficial tag, you must also add the passive or aggressive tag.
Updated. Started to list companies ran by the family and did some proofreading.