lel bad idea to brag about it m8
Name of player: LostInSpace

SteamID: Unable to find

Server: v2b

Summary: multiple RDM, scamming.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0745iThUGow
(Published on Oct 2, 2012)

It would be very interesting if you admins were actually able to nail this guy down even after this long. Good luck, hope that justice is served!
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
*v2d oops.

I trade Tea for rep.
**v2p

I apologize my browsers are glitched again and I can't see most of the... buttons and stuff it all appears are broken.
Whats the likelihood of you guys being able to get this ***?

I tried using firefux and internet explowrer and everything is broken in the forum for me.

The server was the 176.31.228.8:27030 v2b I had it right the first time.

Ty sorry for the bumps as soon as I fix it I'll edit the posts into just one.

its working now i dont know why its all banded now but i'll use this auto-system for now.

I trade Tea for rep.
I dont believe he can be banned from the youtube video. However, i believe that map was the map from beta, and does not exist anymore, because it was back in the day when FearLess was DarkRP.
The server is currently DarkRP you idiot the admins restricted some lamp tools that what I read somewhere on the forums so what you're saying is just plain stupid. Also the video is from Oct2012 I looked it up there is no rp_evocity_v2p_beta.

Besides this guy is obviously guilty some one needs to laid down the law.

I trade Tea for rep.
(02-04-2013, 05:57 AM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: The server is currently DarkRP you idiot the admins restricted some lamp tools that what I read somewhere on the forums so what you're saying is just plain stupid. Also the video is from Oct2012 I looked it up there is no rp_evocity_v2p_beta.

Besides this guy is obviously guilty some one needs to laid down the law.

The server is CityRP, not DarkRP.

Also, the map was not called evocity_v2p_beta.

Also, the guy in the videos name was 'LostInPlace'.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Oh my god, what are you guys talking about "When FL was DarkRP" this is also recordings from other Roleplay servers who currently runs DarkRP not only from Fearless.

This is recorded on the RP_Evocity_V2D. There is basically evidence of him RDM'ing and Scamming in this videos which can obviously get him banned. He breaks rules for others entertainment which can probably also get him banned.

This guy doesnt belong on FearlessRP's Servers.

Even though his SteamID is probably going to be really hard to find.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Lost1nPlace (STEAM_0:1:28504808) was found violating rules regarding scamming and roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied permanently.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team