Banned word?
(02-05-2013, 01:08 AM)Ciryl Wrote:
(02-04-2013, 07:02 PM)Chr!llez Wrote: Personally, I think it's really stupid that 'execute' is banned.

e.g. I like as a SS after a raid saying 'Excellent executing out there. Return to base for breathing.' Or like saying 'You have full permission to execute'.

Because of this, I have to say 'e-xecute' which gonna make me look like a huge fagg**!

Dat last word.

Not the only who said that.
They should rearrange the censored words...
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
It's not banned, it's a bug. We don't have a script that bans words.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I have the same problem
(02-06-2013, 11:13 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's not banned, it's a bug. We don't have a script that bans words.

It has been like this for a while, is it going to be fixed?
(02-06-2013, 11:13 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's not banned, it's a bug. We don't have a script that bans words.

Maybe a good idea for a new suggestion.
Make a script which bans words and replaces them by **** or whatever and give the user a warning.
Just saying what comes up in my mind.
(02-04-2013, 05:04 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Then why dont devs block words such as Fagg** and Ni**er, to prevevent people getting months bans for ridiculous reaasons?

Its okay for me to use another word, I just dont understand why its blocked.

I agree, I got banned a month for saying noob in OOC.
I think it should be censored or something like that. Or if you can't make a script to ban words than bug it :3
It's because of the way it works, from the sounds of things it makes the player run a concommand and "Execute" , "Bind" , "connect" etc are banned in those concommands by the game.
(02-06-2013, 01:19 PM)Ryder Wrote:
(02-04-2013, 05:04 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Then why dont devs block words such as Fagg** and Ni**er, to prevevent people getting months bans for ridiculous reaasons?

I agree, I got banned a month for saying newbie in OOC.
I think it should be censored or something like that. Or if you can't make a script to ban words than bug it :3

You got banned for a month for saying newbie?!

W-T-F
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(02-06-2013, 02:31 PM)Zealord Wrote:
(02-06-2013, 01:19 PM)Ryder Wrote:

I agree, I got banned a month for saying newbie in OOC.

You got banned for a month for saying newbie?!

W-T-F

There was a certain F word in front: "Insulting other players over OOC. 13th ban, upped to 1 month", anyways, nothing to discuss here.