Banned word?
So yeh, When I tried to say word "Executed" in broadcast as president. My broadcast didnt show up. Why is that word blocked?
I have the same problem. It might be to do with the word 'execute' as that may be a command or something. All I know is that the word is unable to be used in: /broadcast /pm or /advert.
Regards,
aviator
Yeah... it is hard when doing execution RP also, i just say "Put to death under the crown"
Some words are blocked in this way, I guess you'll just have to use different ones for the time being.
Then why dont devs block words such as Fagg** and Ni**er, to prevevent people getting months bans for ridiculous reaasons?

Its okay for me to use another word, I just dont understand why its blocked.
(02-04-2013, 05:04 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Then why dont devs block words such as Fagg** and Ni**er, to prevevent people getting months bans for ridiculous reaasons?

Its okay for me to use another word, I just dont understand why its blocked.

I agree... why don't they do that ?
Personally, I think it's really stupid that 'execute' is banned.

e.g. I like as a SS after a raid saying 'Excellent executing out there. Return to base for breathing.' Or like saying 'You have full permission to execute'.

Because of this, I have to say 'e-xecute' which gonna make me look like a huge fagg**!
(02-04-2013, 07:02 PM)Chr!llez Wrote: Personally, I think it's really stupid that 'execute' is banned.

e.g. I like as a SS after a raid saying 'Excellent executing out there. Return to base for breathing.' Or like saying 'You have full permission to execute'.

Because of this, I have to say 'e-xecute' which gonna make me look like a huge fagg**!

Dat last word.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • edgie
Other words are also blocked, like Bind
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Those words seem pretty random.

I... don't believe they are intentionally blocked, that would make very little sense.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.