Narcotic
Name: ninja ollie

Time/Date: 03/02/2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24963650

Name of Administrator: [FL]Narcotic

Evidence: So Narcotic has just banned me, and i have submitted an unban request which shows high likeliness that i was wrongly banned, with a hugely disproportionate ban time. Within an hour of submitting the unban request, Narcotic denied it, before any other admins could judge it.

Ill use an analogy do explain why this is wrong:

There is a reason that they dont let cops act as judges in courtcases for people they have arrested. Because it would be hugely unfair. If Narcotic has judged me poorly the first time, how on earth should he have the final say on my unban request? While it is not listed in the rules for this thread, it seems clear, atleast, to me, that in this aspect, the unban forum needs to be reviewed.
Your unban request was closed. That doesn't mean you can open an admin abuse topic. You must provide valid evidence of me abusing my powers, and not what you think is unjustly banning you.

Also, the thing you state about that I shouldn't decide whether my owns bans stay or not, we are trusted to do our job as we're supposed to, and that is what I have done. You are far from subject to abuse by an administrative user, so I don't understand why you have made this topic, even without solid evidence.
Well if an admin wrongly bans me, then he has abused his powers. Especially if he then immediately goes on the forums and declines my unban request, disregarding all the other unban requests, just so he can cover himself for his own bad judgements. I provided contextual evidence, including getting someone who was actually there to admit that they were wrong and that i had infact done the right thing...

you can hardly use your admin position as evidence that you made the right judgement, either. As if being the admin on a game server makes you some flawless human being or something...
(02-03-2013, 03:19 PM)ninja ollie Wrote: Well if an admin wrongly bans me, then he has abused his powers. Especially if he then immediately goes on the forums and declines my unban request, disregarding all the other unban requests, just so he can cover himself for his own bad judgements. I provided contextual evidence, including getting someone who was actually there to admit that they were wrong and that i had infact done the right thing...

you can hardly use your admin position as evidence that you made the right judgement, either. As if being the admin on a game server makes you some flawless human being or something...

I didn't immediately close it, I gave you the chance to provide evidence of your innocence, and to prove my logs wrong, you failed to do so.

It doesn't make a flawless human being, correct, but it makes me have to punish those who don't follow the rules, which you did not, a denied unban request is not reason enough for an admin abuse topic.
ok, whatever, basically it seems that the server has a very flawed admin system... with an admin who has broken logic. Ive lost interest. im gonna go hang out with my girlfriend... in the real world...
(02-03-2013, 03:27 PM)ninja ollie Wrote: ok, whatever, basically it seems that the server has a very flawed admin system... with an admin who has broken logic. Ive lost interest. im gonna go hang out with my girlfriend... in the real world...

Okay, I don't see how that is something that belongs to this admin abuse report. If you refer to that us administrators have no lives, I can tell you that you are wrong, we all have lives.
Well, i never suggested that you dont have lives. I am positive that you have a GREAT life with copious ammounts of social activity and enjoyment.
(02-03-2013, 09:42 PM)ninja ollie Wrote: Well, i never suggested that you dont have lives. I am positive that you have a GREAT life with copious ammounts of social activity and enjoyment.

Ok. Now let's stay on topic.
Right, i have a point to make. How come the person against us that was involved admitted he was in the wrong, yet Ollie still gets banned?
(02-04-2013, 12:20 AM)MatthewJamesLand Wrote: Right, i have a point to make. How come the person against us that was involved admitted he was in the wrong, yet Ollie still gets banned?

How exactly are you involved in this case?