Unban Request-TheLemonator
Your name:TheLemonator

Your ban ID:23274

Banned by:[FL] Termin

Reason:Minging with props in public

Involved:Me and a ss Guy (didn't get his name)

Why we should unban you: Well This is OUTRAGEOUS, I have Recently Donated To this server as i was enjoying quite abit. So when i go to play today, i find that i have been banned For 2 Days AFTER DONATING! But worst of all its over NOTHING, i had attached a winch to 2 wood planks, far away from the crowd and people to quickly test if it was fast enough to break both planks. Then some dick face ss comes and takes pictures of me and says its for a ban request, i surely thought the admins would see that it was minimal rule breaking as it was for the space of 30 seconds i had the props and would have maybe but a blacklist or just told me off for it. They didnt kill or harm anyone or flip a car or prop block or mess with any of peoples creation plus the fact it was near no one, but it DOES NOT deserve a ban maybe a prop blacklist but not A 2 day bloody BAN! The Second reason was for when i attached 2 SMALL blocks two one another with a winch, this had no purpose just messing around and yet again, did not kill ANYONE or any of the other stuff i sed above, and this one was for the space of 10 secs as i then proceed to delete. I post this request mainly because of donating and then finding my ban and i thought that i deserved i blacklist NOT a ban! This (excuse my french) PISSES ME OFF!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This is ridiculous

User warned for posting without the right to do so.
Lovely. I don't care that you donated, doesn't give you any rights.

As you can see from the screenshot you had a 1x1x1 block with a winch, with the winch going across the road, if you want to test things do them in private, or on a singleplayer game. An RP server is not the place. It is up to me to decide the punishment, and however you say this deserves a blacklist, I was not on the server to do so. Therefore you got a ban.

I am willing to reduce it to 1 day, but from your attitude and your constant mentioning of the fact you donated makes me want to leave it so you learn that donators do not have an advantage.
(02-03-2013, 05:13 PM)Termin Wrote: Lovely. I don't care that you donated, doesn't give you any rights.

As you can see from the screenshot you had a 1x1x1 block with a winch, with the winch going across the road, if you want to test things do them in private, or on a singleplayer game. An RP server is not the place. It is up to me to decide the punishment, and however you say this deserves a blacklist, I was not on the server to do so. Therefore you got a ban.

I am willing to reduce it to 1 day, but from your attitude and your constant mentioning of the fact you donated makes me want to leave it so you learn that donators do not have an advantage.

I wasn't attempting to come across that way, just explain my frustration as i had just donated.I thought it should have been a blacklist, im not trying to say i have a special rights, im just trying to get the frustration across. Put yourself in my shoes for just a minute, i had put 40 hours+ into the server, worked hard to get a nice car (Mustang) and had just donated to get myself a suit and some extra bonuses. I then find to my surprise im banned in a situation where it should have beena blacklist, sorry if i came across in quite a rude and arrogant way but i was very frustrated with the situation.
It's okay, please don't test things in public again, ban lifted.