Unban ninja ollie
Your name: ninja ollie

Your ban ID: 23276

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason[/b]: Teamkilling, Random Deathmatching

Involved: vixxy0178, Londonahhh, sayers

Why we should unban you: Basically, i was a rebel, and i went into the rebel leaders base, to ask if he had seen my car, and he started shooting at me. I killed him, as he was trying to kill me. Upon entering his base (having a clear reason to raid), i found that he was contra-basing with a black market dealer. I had called backup from two of my fellow rebel friends.

At this point, Narcotic came and asked us why we were raiding. I explained in great detail, that not only had he attempted to teamkill me without reason, but also, he was contra-basing with a black market dealer. I was resultantly banned for two days...

Once i was banned Narcotic told my friend that he wasnt going to ban the rebel leader or the black market dealer, because i broke the rules. So because i defended myself by impulse, the admin has deemed it right to ban me, and let the one who tried to RDM his own team go, aswell as the black market dealer who was contra-basing with rebels...

I'd love for somebody to tell me how this is either logical or fair... i was banned for two days...
After talking to "ninja ollie's" friends, we've found out that we made the mistake here. He should have his unban request aproved Smile
You teamkilled twice. Anything else in your defense?
Actually, i killed one rebel leader. I killed him once when he attempted to RDM me. Thats one well reasoned kill. If you had actually listened before deciding to ban me, you would know that. Plus, being the admin who banned me, it would be completely unfair if you were to judge me on my unban request.
Hello, i was in our rebel base when i got a call from Ollie to help him as he was being shot. I responded and walked to his position where i saw an UN-identified person shooting towards our position, i returned fire and Ollie with an M4 shot him and killed him. As we walked over we saw he was a fellow rebel. We walked towards his room 'base' and saw he was basing with a BMD (Vixxy, Lile Roberts was the charterer for the rebel. Not sure what his steam name is.) Narcotic teleported to our position where Vixxen and Roberts said that we were lying about the situation. Narcotic automatically decided Ollie was in he wrong despite the circumstances. He didn't listen to our explanation and no action was taken against anyone but my friend Ollie. If you would ban ollie for 2 days, then the rebel leader should be banned for longer as he opened fire first. Ollie had a perfectly good reason to shoot at him. Narcotic, he only killed one person. Who he didn't know was the rebel leader because the rebel leader opened fire first. Get that? (Also i am Londonahhh)
I gave the ban, therefore I am also here to reply on the unban request and I am to decide what is going to happen unless a higher ranked member of the staff team thinks otherwise.

You have teamkilled, violated the rules, that's it.

I'd like to have provided evidence of the other Rebellions opening fire towards you first. Please keep in mind if this happens, you must contact an active staff member.
So, so far, i have a well reasoned argument as to why i shouldnt be banned. I also have two first hand accounts supporting me, one of which is from someone who was initially arguing against me. On the other hand, there is an admin, who didnt whitness the event, and has clearly shown that he hasnt listened to accounts of what happened either. It certainly looks as though bad judgement was used here...

Plus all evidence against me has only been told to you, and is therefore, just as credible as the evidence to my innocence. I even have people admitting that they did the wrong thing and that i was right. Thats what i have, Narcotic. Tell me, what evidence do you have?
(02-03-2013, 02:03 PM)ninja ollie Wrote: So, so far, i have a well reasoned argument as to why i shouldnt be banned. I also have two first hand accounts supporting me, one of which is from someone who was initially arguing against me. On the other hand, there is an admin, who didnt whitness the event, and has clearly shown that he hasnt listened to accounts of what happened either. It certainly looks as though bad judgement was used here...

Cases are not judged on how much support you have from other users, no matter what, you have been violating the simple set of rules provided to you to follow in order to play on Fearless Roleplay.

(02-03-2013, 02:03 PM)ninja ollie Wrote: So, so far, i have a well reasoned argument as to why i shouldnt be banned. I also have two first hand accounts supporting me, one of which is from someone who was initially arguing against me. On the other hand, there is an admin, who didnt whitness the event, and has clearly shown that he hasnt listened to accounts of what happened either. It certainly looks as though bad judgement was used here...

Plus all evidence against me has only been told to you, and is therefore, just as credible as the evidence to my innocence. I even have people admitting that they did the wrong thing and that i was right. Thats what i have, Narcotic. Tell me, what evidence do you have?

I have evidence of the logs showing you teamkilling, that's all, and that's what you have been banned for.
Well the person who was against us has said he was in the wrong.
And you have violated your duties as an admin, by not only giving me an unfair punishment, but also failing to take action against the people who actually initiated the breakage of rules...