Self Portrait on MS Paint
This was going to be used as an official avatar for my YouTube, Steam, etc. But I feel like this remade rageface works a little better for the internet.

But, since I spent like an hour on drawing this, I thought I'd share it with you guys. I haven't added shadows because well, I suck. Oh well.
The eyes are inspired by the Chibi's. I love chibi characters, so... I'm not supposed to look human on the drawing.

Spoiler: Picture of me
[Image: 401197_4517615550727_209287738_n.jpg]

[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Humla, Commander Fi5h, Oliver
That's cool, i thought MS Paint was looked poorly on..

I seeeee some white spots XD
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
Yeah... I really couldn't bother filling in even more since I wasn't going to use it anyway. :/
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
You already show me in "Premiere" the second picture on v2p Cheese
Well, nice paint !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Nothing compared to the the picture spud drew of me

nice
The following 3 users Like Prune's post:
  • Prosto, kakcraft, Flux
Looks nice.
Very accurate.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Not funny if it's good... Tounge.
(02-03-2013, 01:20 PM)Infernaw Wrote: This was going to be used as an official avatar for my YouTube, Steam, etc. But I feel like this remade rageface works a little better for the internet.

But, since I spent like an hour on drawing this, I thought I'd share it with you guys. I haven't added shadows because well, I suck. Oh well.
The eyes are inspired by the Chibi's. I love chibi characters, so... I'm not supposed to look human on the drawing.

Spoiler: Picture of me
[Image: 401197_4517615550727_209287738_n.jpg]

Thats really nice Cheese

Dawww.
Wow!

Drawing this in Paint must have taken forever, This is Brilliant! Well done Infernaw! :3