Ban Request: We3Dy & Mr.Banda
Name of player: We3Dy & Mr.Banda

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16912692 & STEAM_0:1:46769843

Time in GMT: 08:40:41

Server: V2p

Summary: I came on the server, was walking around, and then i was killed 3-5 times by each BMD, aswell as Gundealer. I have got a video showing it, but i cannot upload it, but i have got a Screenshot of the Kills that they have done. It was not just me that they RDM'ed. They also killed many other people, as you can see from the scoreboard's Data.

Evidence:

[Image: BRProof_zps95c56a2e.png]
I just spawned and was at the Unemployed spawn. as soon as i spawned i walked towards the nexus. i saw 2 BMD running towards me with ak47's and proceeded to shoot another man infront of me for no reason. i stopped and crouched down and said "please dont shoot" they both just shot me and ran. without even saying anything.. might not be much help as i have no proof but i hope these two get banned. and for a while.
"Don't Forget To Bring A Towel!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:14804050&b=9]
Yeah i know, im pretty sure that they have been banned now, because i was on the server while they were, but they were only banned for something like "1 Day" when i think it should have been a bit longer than that. At-least they're banned, that's all that matters.
We3Dy, prop bloking, http://i.imgur.com/Y1Hv8dS.jpg
Approved. Both bans have been extended.