Increase the speed of the V33x nexus elevator.
Title of Suggestion: Increase the speed of the v33x nexus elevator.

Description: Having the speed increased of the nexus elevator to make it go up and down faster.

Why: The elevator moves so slowly and it's such a pain to go up and down it especially as an SS or when someone keeps calling it down after you call it up so you can go down, it can provide unfair advantages during a raid.
It gets very annoying when you are an SS and guarding the bottom floor and people want to visit the president all the time.

E.g. 1: SS hears that the elevator is coming up, has about 30+ secs to build something and point his/her weapon at the doors.

E.g. 2: People who are raiding can easily go up, open fire on everything and chuck molotovs then go down and heal and restock on ammo, or even run away as the SS would have to wait for the elevator to go back up and then down the raiders can escape easily.

E.g. 3: Cops and SS often abuse the elevator and the Ram tool, shooting at raiders from the floor and most often, breaking NLR just because no one can see that they are breaking any rules with the current speed of the elevator a lone cop can almost kill a whole squad of raiders (without kevlar) before they can reach the president's office, the raiders can't shoot back because they can't see the cop but the cop can see the raiders feet.

There are many different points to this, I just think that it would be nice if the elevator speed was increased a bit.
Lead by example.
The following 2 users Like Al sevenfold's post:
  • CockerBoo, fuz3_r3tro
+ Support
+support god this is annoying:
me and a group of rebels ties up all the SS and throws them in a cage.
We then go up the elevator and the cops killed the SS to free them and are now blind firing at the elevator.
We get to the pres and gets him down , the SS and cops still shoots at the elevator and kills the president.
We get shouted at for RDM RDM RDM when it was ss and cops that did it
If it's possible it would be great.

+Support
+support
I don't think this is possible, without editting the map. (Which I believe isn't possible either)

If there is a way to edit the map with Hammer or w/e +support.

EDIT: I believe that you need a .vmf to edit a map with Hammer, if this is true (as I don't know anything about it) then here is the VMF:
http://filesmelt.com/dl/RP_EvoCity_v33x.rar
(FP thread: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1079279)
Almost Impossible, you would need permission from Sgt. Sickness if you wanted to edit the VMF, which i believe is not even public (Though it might be without permission)
You want us to edit rest of the map too?
+support if its possible.
Probably not possible. :/
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]